Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gun Blast Training day 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

Gun Blast Training day 3  Empty
PostSubject: Gun Blast Training day 3    Gun Blast Training day 3  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:39 am

Moving progress!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R6gc4c0B84ThpCtY71iMA
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Gun Blast Training day 3    Gun Blast Training day 3  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:06 am

Dang that's really good. Keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: Gun Blast Training day 3    Gun Blast Training day 3  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:45 pm

I have a question! That is seriously amazing and I wish I could move objects that far away! What do you visualize when you do this? For some reason the gun blast does only work for me when there is air in the room like from air condition. Then every time I do this something moves and slides! So I know it's me, but I can't repeat it without air movement Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: Gun Blast Training day 3    Gun Blast Training day 3  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:55 pm

Tanjeria wrote:
I have a question! That is seriously amazing and I wish I could move objects that far away! What do you visualize when you do this? For some reason the gun blast does only work for me when there is air in the room like from air condition. Then every time I do this something moves and slides! So I know it's me, but I can't repeat it without air movement Sad

I first visualize energy,air,sun energy flowing through my thump to my index finger and stay there. I just visualize the object weigh is lighter and lighter every time like a feather weight. I do this to make it go farther.
When i pull the trigger, i let all that energy i store inside my index finger to my fingernail and blast it as fast as it can to the object.

If this don't work.
Try to open the third eye first. And also the loop excercise.
These thing boost me my physic ability a lot.

AND ALSO, I trim the video.
This thing took 4-7 mins. Try to lower the mins every time you successfully blast an object.
It get harder and harder.
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: Gun Blast Training day 3    Gun Blast Training day 3  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:59 pm

Thank you so much for the input! That will probably help me a lot to work with! But one question, how does one visualize that an object is light? What exactly is the thinking or focus for this one? I mean it makes sense that a can thins as foil can move easier then metal. But how to visualize? And how do I know my third eye is open? I mean I am doing some kind of TK already but how does it feel when it is really open?The looping exercise do you do this with meditation or right in front of the object? I mean is that something I need to do right there when I want to move something? Or is it okay to do looping during the day without releasing it somehow?

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: Gun Blast Training day 3    Gun Blast Training day 3  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:19 pm

Tanjeria wrote:
Thank you so much for the input! That will probably help me a lot to work with! But one question, how does one visualize that an object is light? What exactly is the thinking or focus for this one? I mean it makes sense that a can thins as foil can move easier then metal. But how to visualize? And how do I know my third eye is open? I mean I am doing some kind of TK already but how does it feel when it is really open?The looping exercise do you do this with meditation or right in front of the object? I mean is that something I need to do right there when I want to move something? Or is it okay to do looping during the day without releasing it somehow?

Thanks again!

Imagine holding the object you want to blast and try to feel the normal weight in it and just hold your palm flat and feel the object on top of palm. Then after that, just go up and down with your palm and imagine it decreasing it to feather weight. You'll feel nothing.

Third eye = When third eye is open, you might see spirit,ghosts or you can see the future.
Or the other way is when you try to meditate to get it open, you'll feel tinkling sound, feel buzzing above between your eyebrow, or headache. It telling you it trying to awaken, but not enough meditation.

I really don't know about the looping exercise, i just do what the video tell me to do..

But there another tech i got from astro = Make a psi ball inside of your stomach with your both hand in front of the stomach, imagine it getting bigger and bigger. Afterward you'll just imagine it pop open and let the energy go freely to your leg,arm,head everywhere. It'll boost your blast and telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: Gun Blast Training day 3    Gun Blast Training day 3  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:55 pm

zamzam1098 wrote:

Third eye = When third eye is open, you might see spirit,ghosts or you can see the future.
Or the other way is when you try to meditate to get it open, you'll feel tinkling sound, feel buzzing above between your eyebrow, or headache. It telling you it trying to awaken, but not enough meditation.

Thanks again!!! Well I do get this tingling and buzzing feeling in my third eye area when I perform TK, but also when I try to visualize energy through my body! I do not see ghosts or anything like that. But whenever I have a dream in which I am pulling one of my teeth by myself I can assure you that someone dies or gets hurt. It happened every single time Sad That's why I hate these dreams!

But I have no idea if the eye is completely open or not. Sad
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: Gun Blast Training day 3    Gun Blast Training day 3  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:55 am

Tanjeria wrote:
zamzam1098 wrote:

Thanks again!!! Well I do get this tingling and buzzing feeling in my third eye area when I perform TK, but also when I try to visualize energy through my body! I do not see ghosts or anything like that. But whenever I have a dream in which I am pulling one of my teeth by myself I can assure you that someone dies or gets hurt. It happened every single time Sad That's why I hate these dreams!

But I have no idea if the eye is completely open or not. Sad

I think it trying to open. You need more meditation.
Try to do aerokinesis too, it help you when you combine it with telekinesis.

Ghost =When my third eye is open, i just see it randomly like whenever i wake up, I see one and then just
disappear randomly.

Dream = I really don't know about the dream death :/ It once happen to me and i forget about it. Maybe you feel angry at them in real life.

Back to top Go down
David2020
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Gun Blast Training day 3    Gun Blast Training day 3  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:42 am

Hi nice work any tips
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: Gun Blast Training day 3    Gun Blast Training day 3  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:50 am

David2020 wrote:
Hi nice work any tips

Meditate daily, do qigong exercise, open third eye.

Eat healthy, do multiple type of kinesis, it'll help you a lot.

Back to top Go down
David2020
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Gun Blast Training day 3    Gun Blast Training day 3  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:01 am

Thank you so much I'm subscribing to u ur so talented
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gun Blast Training day 3    Gun Blast Training day 3  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gun Blast Training day 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1