Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speaking of Umbrakinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

Speaking of Umbrakinesis Empty
PostSubject: Speaking of Umbrakinesis   Speaking of Umbrakinesis EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:06 am

I have taken quite of an interest of combining my Telekinetic power with Umbrakinesis, due to the fact that I have much more negative energy than positive energy. Is it possible to control shadows and negative energy to do whatever you wish? And also wondering how to do it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Speaking of Umbrakinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking of Umbrakinesis   Speaking of Umbrakinesis EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:34 pm

You can find techniques on psi.wikia.com
I find the shadow ball technique to be really easy. Mostly it works when you're in an emotional state(such as anger. But don't over-grow it, just keep it small and within yourself alone). But with training, negative energy and shadows will be as easy as positive energy and not even required to be in a negative emotional state. In my new compilation video I turned out the lights and turned on my light I use at night to show you how I summon the shadow. And it's way easier than before.

I think I'll do more specific videos on umbrakinesis Smile.
Back to top Go down

Speaking of Umbrakinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1