Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what if the dinosaurs had never died out?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

what if the dinosaurs had never died out? Empty
PostSubject: what if the dinosaurs had never died out?   what if the dinosaurs had never died out? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:32 am

It's now widely accepted that the dinosaurs were killed after a meteor hit the earth at the Yucatan peninsula. What would or could have happened if this had never happened?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: what if the dinosaurs had never died out?   what if the dinosaurs had never died out? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:25 am

We would have still find a way to hold them back Razz. Humans always keep evolving through ages.
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: what if the dinosaurs had never died out?   what if the dinosaurs had never died out? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:06 am

i honestly think some type of dinosaur would of gained sentience and instead of a human which is a mammal it would of created a human thats reptile, but hey I'm no scientist
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: what if the dinosaurs had never died out?   what if the dinosaurs had never died out? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:46 pm

dcook080 wrote:
i honestly think some type of dinosaur would of gained sentience and instead of a human which is a mammal it would of created a human thats reptile, but hey I'm no scientist

Thats what I was kinda getting add. Thats the thought that I had too. I mean if they had another 65 million years of evolution things could have been very different!
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: what if the dinosaurs had never died out?   what if the dinosaurs had never died out? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:43 pm

It'll be like Jurassic Park & we'll all be dead by now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: what if the dinosaurs had never died out?   what if the dinosaurs had never died out? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:35 am

what if the dinosaurs had never died out? I-9fdaedb12b6696e75625f387f733bfd0-Hecht%20smartasaurus%2023-3-2008
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: what if the dinosaurs had never died out?   what if the dinosaurs had never died out? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:22 am

Well, what about modern dinosaurs? Remember the chicken is the closest relative to the "mighty" T-REX. So I'd like to believe it's not a matter of "what if" dinosaur's survived the catastrophe; but rather how these mighty creature's DNA survived in a smaller version of themselves. (Sorry I like to play devil's advocate sometimes.)  Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: what if the dinosaurs had never died out?   what if the dinosaurs had never died out? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:45 am

An excellent point. Many people do not know that dinosaurs and birds are closely relates. The T rex for example had feathers, as did many other dinosaurs. Crocodiles and alligators are also from the same time period. My theory is that the dinosaurs who could fly or swim were better equipped to deal with the catastrophic consequences of such environmental change.
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: what if the dinosaurs had never died out?   what if the dinosaurs had never died out? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:49 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
An excellent point. Many people do not know that dinosaurs and birds are closely relates. The T rex for example had feathers, as did many other dinosaurs. Crocodiles and alligators are also from the same time period. My theory is that the dinosaurs who could fly or swim were better equipped to deal with the catastrophic consequences of such environmental change.

I completely agree! I think the adaptable dinosaurs survived and evolved into something a little less complex in size and a little more complex in nature.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: what if the dinosaurs had never died out?   what if the dinosaurs had never died out? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:54 am

I wonder if had the meteor not hit would a larger skulled dinosaur have developed the advanced brain we humans have? If not here on Earth could this have happened on another planet? This could explain the anunnaki reptilian aliens. I think evolution would have found a way to develop intelligence in reptiles. After all we humans, and all mammals have a basic 'reptilian brain' underneath all the complexity which makes us more advanced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what if the dinosaurs had never died out?   what if the dinosaurs had never died out? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 4:50 am

I don't believe all dinosaurs died out to be honest, I think lizards are modern day dinosaurs. May sound silly lol but possible. If the bigger ones still existed I doubt any of us would be living the way we're managed to. Could you imagine a dinosaur standing on your house? Would end up a skid mark lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what if the dinosaurs had never died out?   what if the dinosaurs had never died out? Empty

Back to top Go down

what if the dinosaurs had never died out?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1