Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im new to the group I really want to learn Telekinesis so badly.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vognard Moonstone
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vognard Moonstone

Im new to the group I really want to learn Telekinesis so badly. Empty
PostSubject: Im new to the group I really want to learn Telekinesis so badly.   Im new to the group I really want to learn Telekinesis so badly. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:11 am

Hi every one here in the group. My name is Carlo but I go by the name Calarius. I want to become good at learning telekinesis hope I hope a cane make friends on here to help me learn telekinesis the true right way. I know it is a real psychic power I just want to fell the power in me to learn it. I dont care how small or light the object is I just want to know and fell that I can do it thats all.
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the group I really want to learn Telekinesis so badly.   Im new to the group I really want to learn Telekinesis so badly. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:21 am

Welcome to the forums Calarius Smile . I hope you find everything you want to know about telekinesis. If you go through the Psychokinesis/Telekinesis disscusion you can find some good techniques and learn more about TK.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the group I really want to learn Telekinesis so badly.   Im new to the group I really want to learn Telekinesis so badly. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:46 pm

I love your staff and your robes.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the group I really want to learn Telekinesis so badly.   Im new to the group I really want to learn Telekinesis so badly. Empty

Back to top Go down

Im new to the group I really want to learn Telekinesis so badly.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1