Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello people just a quick video question :)!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kushdice
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Hello people just a quick video question :)! Empty
PostSubject: Hello people just a quick video question :)!   Hello people just a quick video question :)! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:29 am

Iv'e began doing this 2 -3 days ago and idk if im headed the right way, please tell me if that's the beginning of something bigger or if it's just an illusion thank you !!

PS : at the end of the video i try to move it without my hand and i get better results as i imagine that  I extend my energy from my mind to the psi wheel.

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Hello people just a quick video question :)!   Hello people just a quick video question :)! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:57 am

Try this, it might help you.

Also... welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
kushdice
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hello people just a quick video question :)!   Hello people just a quick video question :)! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:14 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:

Try this, it might help you.

Also... welcome to the forums!

Thanks a lot man also do you think that im getting something out of my energy or am I not there yet ?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Hello people just a quick video question :)!   Hello people just a quick video question :)! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:16 pm

well you seem to be able to move it a little but struggling with the 360 degree turns.

practice makes perfect friend!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
kushdice
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hello people just a quick video question :)!   Hello people just a quick video question :)! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:19 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
well you seem to be able to move it a little but struggling with the 360 degree turns.

practice makes perfect friend!

Yea i know iv'e got a lot of flaws lol just wanted to see if i was the one moving the wheel even slightly i know i have a lot of work and thanks again one day i'll show you some progress. thank you mark!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello people just a quick video question :)!   Hello people just a quick video question :)! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello people just a quick video question :)!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1