Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unintentional telekinesis.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. Empty
PostSubject: unintentional telekinesis.    Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:49 pm

It has happened on a few occassions recently. Stuff starts to move around me even if im not trying to make it move. And when i try it doesnt move. Any explainations?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: unintentional telekinesis.    Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:09 pm

It's called RSPK. Which means recurrent spontaneous psychokinesis. Someone releasing burst of energy around unintentionally creating psychokinetic activities. More often with a depressed and stressed person. Weirdly very common experience for some teenage girls. It's also the cause of poltergeists which aren't cause by ghosts.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: unintentional telekinesis.    Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:10 pm

It happens to me as well but with electrical and weather manifestation when I'm negatively emotional. Hope I helped either ways Smile.
Back to top Go down
Liv
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Liv

PostSubject: Re: unintentional telekinesis.    Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:29 pm

I just love all of these people's facial expressions! Most of them look like they believe wholeheartedly that this prank is for real. Lots of people actually believe in extraordinary beings!

Back to top Go down
Liv
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Liv

PostSubject: Re: unintentional telekinesis.    Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:30 pm

oh! FYI there is lots of screaming at the end, so be cautious of your ears.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: unintentional telekinesis.    Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:40 pm

Haha, watched it before when the movie Carrie was coming out. Proves that people would blindly follow stuff if it's realistic enough.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: unintentional telekinesis.    Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:31 pm

Im stressed for sure and also feeling weird mood swings. So maybe it triggers the sudden energy outflow.
Back to top Go down
Liv
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Liv

PostSubject: Re: unintentional telekinesis.    Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:10 am

May I ask why you are stressed? What's going on?
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: unintentional telekinesis.    Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:16 am

Welllll....lot of stuff is going on. Some of it is quite personal the rest is related to my family, my career...
Back to top Go down
Liv
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Liv

PostSubject: Re: unintentional telekinesis.    Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 3:12 am

Sure sure, that stuff is intense. Maybe a good metaphor to consider is realizing what you have control over and what is out of your control in your day to day life.

Hope all resolves with ease.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: unintentional telekinesis.    Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:12 am

Stress is your reaction, it comes from inside you. Be calm, relax and meditate and you will be fine. I know its easier to say than do but we have faith in you SW!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: unintentional telekinesis.    Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Amen to that! Laughing
Back to top Go down
msic5
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
msic5

PostSubject: Re: unintentional telekinesis.    Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:31 pm

The same thing is happening to me at the moment. I've been continously leaking telekinesis all day at full force. I noticed at first while reading that a hanged plant keeps swinging like there's a mild draft, but there is really none. Then I concentrated a little and I was able to stop it or nudge it the other direction. It happens to other stuff too.
I wouldn't be so weirded out if it made some sense. But it doesn't. Normally I have to focus intensively in order to achieve half this strength.
Hope there isn't a side effect to doing TK all day, even unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: unintentional telekinesis.    Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:14 am

If there is the side effect is having Sylar show up at your door.Lol not really you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unintentional telekinesis.    Telekinesis - unintentional telekinesis. Empty

Back to top Go down

unintentional telekinesis.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1