Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism Empty
PostSubject: The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism   The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:11 pm

The Rituale Romanum (Roman Ritual) a book containing the official Catholic exorcism ritual in Latin.
So, should only a priest perform exorcism?
A priest or other legitimate minister of the Church chosen to exorcize a demon should be endowed with piety, prudence and integrity of life. He should rely not on his own but on divine power to perform the undertaking humbly, firmly and out of charity, and forget all human affairs. Moreover, he should be of mature years, and revered not just for his office but for his moral qualities. Exorcism cannot be performed by your own will alone since demonic entities can be much more powerful then any regular entity.
Symptoms of demonic possession:
In the first place he should not be fast to believe that someone is posessed by a demon, but note whether the person has signs by which person possessed differs from those who suffer from a disease. Signs of posession are these: Speaking unknown language in many words or understanding when foreign language is spoken by someone else; Ability to divulge future and hidden events;Powers that are beyond person's age or natural condition; and other such things which together build up evidence. Although we practice some of these abilities ourselves, ones you dabbled with the occult as much as some of us did you'd know true signs.
Although human spirits can possess people(for example during certain types of mediumship and seances), this exorcism is for demonic possessions and seems to be the most powerful form of exorcisms. There are many forms of exorcisms from different religions but most people find catholic ones more powerful due it's ancient existence. Some before catholic was even born.
The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism Il_570xN.319814345
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism   The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 6:52 am

Many of the people who they believed were possessed in the dark ages probably had seizures because of epilepsy rather than demonic possession.

You can also us ethe Bhagvad Gita to exorcise spirits. I'd never seen this before about the Rituale Romanum so thanks for sharing bro!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism   The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 6:57 am

No problem Mark! And Bhagvad Gita is hindu right? I came across it somewhere(thinking it was a spiritual shop) and you recommended it to me as well ones Smile. I agree as well that some people who they thought were possessed was just the result of an illness. Sometimes I get extremely sad for those people but as well I am terrified of demons. I can stand ghosts but my 2 main fears are height and demons. But I still keep digging into them though. I sense a new blog on possessions coming from Mark Razz.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism   The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:00 am

Read the exorcism section of Rituale Romanum here: http://psychicdictionary.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/the-rituale-romanum-part-xiii-exorcism.html

and wow, good precog there!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism   The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:08 am

Reading it Smile. I wonder who on the forum wants to be an exorcist?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism   The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rituale Romanum: Powerful Exorcism

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1