Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting rid of anger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Getting rid of anger Empty
PostSubject: Getting rid of anger   Getting rid of anger EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Need some advices, I get angry very easily and then things happen. I fear that I broke something yesterday when I got again this scene.
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of anger   Getting rid of anger EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:49 am

you have to get to the root for why you are really angry, be honest with yourself.
what is it really that you are pissed off about?
Lx
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyofthelight.net
Liv
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Liv

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of anger   Getting rid of anger EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Anger is an interesting emotion. In my opinion the most malleable. It seems to be the umbrella emotion of fear. I used to be really angry in highschool and after I meditated on this feeling (in my late 20's) that I realized it was a covering for guilt and pain, another form/feeling of fear. Personally it took me a long time to let go of my anger and my healing did not start until I consciously released myself. I told myself a mantra something like: I give myself permission to accept myself, I give myself permission to move forward, it is safe to move. I read that mantra from a Louise Hay book in my Naturopath's office and it really resonated with me. Took me a while to even say the words out loud.

Hope you find what works for you!
-Liv
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of anger   Getting rid of anger EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:45 pm

Liv wrote:
Anger is an interesting emotion. In my opinion the most malleable. It seems to be the umbrella emotion of fear. I used to be really angry in highschool and after I meditated on this feeling (in my late 20's) that I realized it was a covering for guilt and pain, another form/feeling of fear. Personally it took me a long time to let go of my anger and my healing did not start until I consciously released myself. I told myself a mantra something like: I give myself permission to accept myself, I give myself permission to move forward, it is safe to move. I read that mantra from a Louise Hay book in my Naturopath's office and it really resonated with me. Took me a while to even say the words out loud.

Hope you find what works for you!
-Liv

Very interesting and well said Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of anger   Getting rid of anger EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:55 pm

Even i snap just like that and yes, Liv is right. What im really trying to hide is pain guilt and sometimes jealousy. I will work on the mantra u posted liv. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of anger   Getting rid of anger EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:15 pm

I always get pissed off on rare occasions. I always do a breathing technique. It sometimes helps when I cry.
Back to top Go down
Liv
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Liv

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of anger   Getting rid of anger EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:12 pm

Consciously choosing the mental state I am in is still a challenge. I once read a book by Lama Surya Das; a scholar of personal experience with Tibetan Buddhism, though not Tibetan by birthright, mentioned in his book "Awakening The Buddha Within" mentioned a hidden gem that I'll always remember. The Tibetan Book of the Dead says/theorizes that you die with the mental state you inhibit at the time. If you are scared, you are reincarnated with a dominantly fearful shadow, etc.

It was a really worthwhile book. I've gone back to his words a couple times already. Buddhism really resonates with me. It explains death the most eloquently in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of anger   Getting rid of anger EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 2:48 pm

Thanks for replies. There are many things that can get me pissed off. Failure, money, news, personal problems, mental problems, people, bills, being sober, being not sober, disappointment, loneliness, etc...

I have tried to do some deep breathing techniques and meditation but didn't work for me. Sometimes these scenes lasts many hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of anger   Getting rid of anger Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting rid of anger

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Mind, Body and Soul-