Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Object Levitation Technique

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

levitation - Object Levitation Technique Empty
PostSubject: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptySat May 17, 2014 8:47 am

When thinking about making a 'Developing Psychic Abilities' video today(which I couldn't do), the next psychic ability I'll be going through is psychokinesis. My book has incredible and fun exercises. The last exercise is a hardcore one but incredible. Object levitation.
An example:

As some people are able to heavily fake this, I am convinced that this can be done telekinetic since I almost achieved it myself today.
So the technique is to relax yourself physically and spiritually.
Grab a light object such as match or straw.
Take a few inhales and exhales, and as you're doing this visualize the object losing more and more weight.
Keep doing this as much as you like until it feels like the object almost has no gravity.
Now visualize a fog/smoke of energy coming from your third eye or palm chakras and surrounding the area around the object. Now visualize this fog of energy rising the object from the ground. Or one side of it.

Don't get mad at me if this doesn't work right away because it takes much much practice but with stunning results at the end. This is kinda like the result I almost got.

By the way the titles are in french(as is the PK trainer). The first title says "levitation of a cigaret" and the second one "levitation attempt". Farewell and good luck. If you had results or at least the slightest result let me know Smile.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptySat May 17, 2014 9:39 am

That could definitely happen! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tparker1
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker1

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:23 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:44 am

OUCH....THATS awsome.. i want to learn it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:30 am

I tried to levitate my Psi-Wheel off the pin, it just helped me spin it. Maybe I just need more practice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
AstroSolsin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptyMon May 19, 2014 4:33 pm

I think I would get pretty excited to see myself do this haha Something to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:38 pm

AstroSolsin wrote:
I think I would get pretty excited to see myself do this haha Something to look forward to.

Pretty much agree lol. Which is why I think I would quickly drop the object when I start to levitate. I'd certainly laugh of surprise and happiness and loose focus. I need to train myself more for that.
Also Blake, it spins because your adding more energy to it. It's a sign.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:35 pm

I need to learn this...Fast!
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:02 am

Did Nazir98 changed his name to IndigoTeen98? Also, can you please be a little more precise about visualizing it losing more and more gravity? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
shane gipson
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:50 pm

I need some help with tk and how to do it better
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:01 am

all I managed to do was make the straw move around :/
Back to top Go down
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:36 am

I think this technique works for general results for an object held in the hand though instead of visualizing you primarily take notice of the luminous energy that culminates on both yourself and the object during the process along with the notice of it feeling lighter. It is also 10x easier to do general levitation of any object once you've already learned a general level and use of the ability yourself with your own body weight and had experiences of it and making the body lighter in this time, if my students take in the new techniques I've been working on well I'll be posting more on it this summer.

Last edited by タイタス on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1O9Piano
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:48 am

Really cool!
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
superman
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
superman

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:28 am

for real? this is way cooler than tk
Back to top Go down
http://leventebognar.com/portfolio
Haruto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Haruto

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:29 pm

I think I'm going to try this for a little while, I can already move a psiwheel inside a sealed jar so why not? I think I'd do a different approach though. Instead of visualizing it losing weight, I'd rather give it a command of "up". I suspect that the mechanics behind this would be essentially manipulating gravity itself in a way. Think of it like this. The earth is spinning, rotating around the sun, the solar system is revolving around the milkyway galaxy and the galaxy is moving around in it's local group/cluster of galaxies. So you have the kinetic energy already there and massive amounts of it, just redirect that energy upwards so that the object lifts.

I was learning that kind of thinking from that alien dude that was on here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psiworks.ga
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:54 pm

Telekinesis first THEN levitation *goes back to work*
Back to top Go down
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:10 pm

Haruto wrote:
I think I'm going to try this for a little while, I can already move a psiwheel inside a sealed jar so why not?  I think I'd do a different approach though.  Instead of visualizing it losing weight, I'd rather give it a command of "up".  I suspect that the mechanics behind this would be essentially manipulating gravity itself in a way.  Think of it like this.  The earth is spinning, rotating around the sun, the solar system is revolving around the milkyway galaxy and the galaxy is moving around in it's local group/cluster of galaxies.  So you have the kinetic energy already there and massive amounts of it, just redirect that energy upwards so that the object lifts.

Yeah but for a beginner you also should rest the object in the hand. Rest and grasp the back of the right hand with the left to center the senses and set the object on the palm or over the fingers, feel it become lighter in the hand as the upward moving current (known from yoga as 'udana', subset of their prana model) transfers into the matter-energy and amounts of visual movement occur. If the object appears to be strobing in one place or not smooth or certain movement in some moments during focus, take slow quiet inhales through the nose in tandem with the observed lifting to make it a smooth realization continuously seeing the object clearly while also feeling the generated boundary of lifting underneath the object. If catching onto this Godspeed09 also wrote a similar model of this method I noticed and wrote a pdf tutorial known as "Understanding Telekinesis". It may also require hypnagogic or rare elevated states to pull off this in greater amounts but works for beginning results.
Back to top Go down
Haruto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Haruto

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:09 am

タイタス wrote:
Haruto wrote:
I think I'm going to try this for a little while, I can already move a psiwheel inside a sealed jar so why not?  I think I'd do a different approach though.  Instead of visualizing it losing weight, I'd rather give it a command of "up".  I suspect that the mechanics behind this would be essentially manipulating gravity itself in a way.  Think of it like this.  The earth is spinning, rotating around the sun, the solar system is revolving around the milkyway galaxy and the galaxy is moving around in it's local group/cluster of galaxies.  So you have the kinetic energy already there and massive amounts of it, just redirect that energy upwards so that the object lifts.

Yeah but for a beginner you also should rest the object in the hand. Rest and grasp the back of the right hand with the left to center the senses and set the object on the palm or over the fingers, feel it become lighter in the hand as the upward moving current (known from yoga as 'udana', subset of their prana model) transfers into the matter-energy and amounts of visual movement occur. If the object appears to be strobing in one place or not smooth or certain movement in some moments during focus, take slow quiet inhales through the nose in tandem with the observed lifting to make it a smooth realization continuously seeing the object clearly while also feeling the generated boundary of lifting underneath the object. If catching onto this Godspeed09 also wrote a similar model of this method I noticed and wrote a pdf tutorial known as "Understanding Telekinesis". It may also require hypnagogic or rare elevated states to pull off this in greater amounts but works for beginning results.

One should be able to do this without it being in the hands to begin with I would think so I'm going to personally go about it with it resting on a level surface.
Back to top Go down
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:29 am

Just giving things from actual experience in case anyone gets lost. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Haruto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Haruto

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:42 am

タイタス wrote:
Just giving things from actual experience in case anyone gets lost. Good luck
Spanks. If my method doesn't work out at all for a while, I'll try your method of holding it in my paws first just to see where I stand with things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Object Levitation Technique   levitation - Object Levitation Technique Empty

Back to top Go down

Object Levitation Technique

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1