Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:28 pm

Apart from ouija boards, the question stands fairly obvious!
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Last year I had a Shadow Person in my house. It was determined to attract my attention by manifesting during daylight and in front of me. Disconcerting seeing this tall black mass of energy form in front of your face, but it got my attention in the end. Nearly drove me crazy as it gave off this intense feeling of fear.
In the end I said to it "We need to talk". I went to bed and it followed me into my room. I found myself slipping into a trance state and started to talk to the ShadowPerson. It actually apologised for scaring me. I can't remember much of the conversation, but we both came to some sort of agreement.
When it appeared again the next day, the "Fear Factor" was greatly reduced and I decided to try to find a way to help it. Within a couple of days I gave the ShadowPerson the "Do you realise you are dead?" spiel and offered to send it to the Light if it wanted to. It left and it gave me the impression that it was thinking.
Next day it turned up again... "Fear Factor" was down to zero and I knew then it had decided to go the Light. I opened the Portal for it and got a loved one in spirit to come to the Shadow Person. Just before it left, it gave me a biiiig hug. And things turned around for me from then on.
6 months later, it came back but as a visitor. I got the impression of thankfulness and gratitude.

That was the first time I ever communicated with a spirit.
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:32 pm

That is such a beautiful story in the end.

I haven't communicated with one. I've only felt the presence of an entity many times.
Back to top Go down
tammyfla1966
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:49 pm

That is a great story! As a person who has been called to help wayward and earthbound spirits, this really touched me. It is so great that you took the time to face your fear and help rather than freak out or worse try and antagonize the spirit. My "team" and I have crossed almost three hundred spirits and each time it is a beautiful experience.
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:57 pm

*grins* Took the time? Freak out? Antagonize? It freaked me out alright as I didn't know what the heck was going on. This was the first time I had dealt with a spirit. I had ghost cats, but never a ghost human. As for antagonize the spirit, I did that too and it became a small battle of wills as I was a Paranormal Investigator then. I got my team in to investigate it as it was an opportunity to do some training.
This was before I became a Medium, so I was completely ignorant. *sniffs* What a bloody introduction to the world of spirit. Sheesh! There could have been a more better easier way. Anyways, I've moved on several more since then and without the faffing about this time.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:54 am

A very interesting anecdote there!

I have only communicated with spirits using a tool, ie ouija board, pendulum, dowsing rods or spirit writing.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
oathofcalm
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
oathofcalm

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:21 pm

I had an experience a few years ago when some sort of entity entered my dream. I don't remember much about it, but I do remember that the dream changed so suddenly that I became lucid. I woke up with a start and a dark shadowy aura was around me. It then shot through my bedroom wall and left for good. Just as it left, I could swear that I could hear it speak in my mind, "you're not the one". It was looking for something, or someone, and I wasn't it.
Back to top Go down
Pythagorus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Pythagorus

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:23 am

A very beautiful story Supernerd! Would love to know more about those things
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:02 pm

A bit awkward as apparently I rarely get in contact with the lower-vibrational spirits now (passed family members, ghosts etc). It appears I can contact the higher vibrations easier (Spirit Guides, Guardian Angels and Archangels).

Serves me right! The first time I channelled an Archangel, I was gobsmacked. In gratitude, I offered to help them if they required me. That was my turnaround point. Because since then I've been contacted more and more by them, and they have changed/enhanced my psychic ability to make it easier for me. Win-win.

I'm not disappointed by this or upset as they are fantastic beings to know. They all have their own distinct personalities and quirks. I trust them.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:00 pm

I've seen negative shadow spirits a few years ago. And these days when I go to my great grandmothers house I can feel her presence in her room, and I'm not shocked. But yes, I have communicated with an entity without the use of tools. When I encounter a bad spirit I try to be as brave as possible and not show fear until I think it's enough.
Back to top Go down
wd allan
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
wd allan

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:43 am

This is an interesting topic. Being an empathic medium/psychic the answer to this is of course yes. I can't walk into any active environment without nesting my senses and perceptions almost immediately with the presence of ghosts and spirits that inhabit whatsoever the place.
I've experienced and allowed communication through me in certain instances when I'm certain there are no malevolent feelings trying to carve their way in. Interestingly enough to me, there is a difference between my empathic mediumship of who and what is there and allowing them into me for the purpose of communication. The channel of communication for me doesn't need infusion of the entity in question, it just comes like an emotive visual and then flow baby flow!
This works differently for everyone, a fact that isn't commonly discussed so the ebbs and flows and the ways that various methods and interpretations in communication can shift between everyone.
I've found my openness to ghosts/spirits/and other such entities to be one of the most valuable assets I have working for me. Many run from the very idea although those who are very attuned in that way don't always have a choice. It just happens.

Great subject!

WD Allan
Back to top Go down
http://www.wdallan.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:43 am

I had a realistic experience at school today. I was near that old bathroom and a nurse-alike woman came to me and talk to me. Then she mentioned a familiar name and ran back to the bathroom. I wanted to start running after her then a friend of mine stopped me and asked:"Who were you talking to?" I told him to let me go and ran in the bathroom and saw no one. My heart pumped fast as hell at the moment and I kept telling myself that I'm hallucinating.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:56 am

That sounds pretty weird man. Had you seen the woman before? Can you describe her?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:59 am

She looked like a girl from the 60's or early 20th century. She had a nurse-like clothes on and I awkwardly had a warm energy towards her. The name she said was familiar. I thought of it as an hallucination but I must think 2 ways. Also, I read your spirit guide blog. Looks interesting, I surely have to try it.
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:47 pm

There is an entity at the edge of my conscience mind almost always. Its their touching my thoughts, and occasionally giving me some sort of sensation. I've begged and pleaded with it to come forth in a way I can better interpret. I also have dreams so vivid sometimes I wake up with marks on my hands. Those dreams are the scariest because I never know if my sub-conscience wrote a check my conscience ass cant cash. As I learn more and more things get clearer and clearer.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:09 pm

I also wake up with marks on my hand sometimes! Interesting.
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:17 am

Me too! We need to figure out why we are waking up with marks on our hands.
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:10 am

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:14 am

I only dreamed with Freddy once. It was more like an hallucination actually. I dreamed about waking up and seeing Freddy with his metal claws pointing at my nose telling me to go to sleep. I screamed really freaking hard and suddenly wake up. So I dreamed that I was just in the same position on my bed(so if I was awake) seeing Freddy Krueger. Also, I woke up sweating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?    Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever communicated with an entity?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1