Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP waking up or what?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
libra01
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

HELP waking up or what?  Empty
PostSubject: HELP waking up or what?    HELP waking up or what?  EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:01 am

last few months is fcking insane.. hallucinating.. seeing license plates that arent from around here. seeing people in t shirts when there is rain etc. and hearing ambulance and feeling lower back pain when with some people.. is it a warning? are they draining me? .. anyone can help me? pls.. p.s i dont feel hunger, but i can get pounds ..
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: HELP waking up or what?    HELP waking up or what?  EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:15 am

lol nothing wrong with those people they can even naked in the rain as long as they like. not our business. the prob is u , I'm sure if you with in love then everything in ur eyes will be great and amazing. you just lack sense of security or need to have brave to change your environment around u. more excersise more sunbath~! positive thinking, all positive things would improve your physical vibration including ur consciousness. you are the ruler of your world.
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

PostSubject: Re: HELP waking up or what?    HELP waking up or what?  EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:51 am

wakey wakey eggs and bakey!
how exciting! the universe is calling you. follow the beat of your heart xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyofthelight.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP waking up or what?    HELP waking up or what?  Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP waking up or what?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1