Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human and nature

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Human and nature Empty
PostSubject: Human and nature   Human and nature EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:47 pm

I won't say my heart is pure
but the fact is my heart is soft than ever
I will cry just because i kill a ant
I just think they have life too why can we just kill them and didn't feel anything .
One time my classmate shoot a bee with rubber band just because they think is fun i try to stop but they didn't listen then the bee is dead and they just laugh and leave the bee on the floor   i think this is horrible and i feel sad about that bee so i find a paper to put it on it and i walk to the garden leave that bee in it.

Maybe they're just animal ,bug or even plant but we can not do the horrible things to them they just like us they have feeling they have emotions .

And i heard a horrible thoughts from one of my classmate i told her human are animal and we have instinct too and she said " why human are animal we are not animal we can talk we have thought ."
If you are not a animal and what are you ? plant ? rock?
animal have they're language and we can't barely know what they're talking about .
If animal didn't have any thought , how did they live in the wild nature.
I'm not saying that i didn't eat any meat or vegetable i have to live = =
I just think sometimes human are being so arrogant.
Back to top Go down

Human and nature

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1