Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Art of Dowsing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Art of Dowsing  Empty
PostSubject: The Art of Dowsing    The Art of Dowsing  EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Most of us interested in divination or ghost hunting ect. heard of the old technique called dowsing. Dowsing is used to find under ground sources such as oil, water, gold, gem, graves and so fort. Many people uses it to find water which is why it also has the name 'water witching'. It started in the 15th century Germany when a man started this technique with a tool named today a dowsing rod. A simple branch of a tree formed as a Y or a metal Y shape.
The Art of Dowsing  Dowsera
Tools for dowsing are mostly:
Dowsing rods, bobbers and pendulums,
The Art of Dowsing  Dowsing_tools_

Funny right after I made this video I got a call from my mom that my cat went outside and is missing. I ran and quickly grabbed my L rods. It was raining hard outside so it was hard to see a bloody thing. The rods showed me my grandfather's car and under it there were 2 cats. My neighborhood cat and my own pet cat lol. She's safe and sound now.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Dowsing    The Art of Dowsing  EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:44 pm

very cool and informative video keep it up man
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Dowsing    The Art of Dowsing  EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:12 pm

Thanks my friend Smile. You guys could give dowsing a go if you want. It's pretty useful.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Dowsing    The Art of Dowsing  EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:18 pm

OMGZ I saw those stuffs in an ancient egpyt book which I was so obsessed into it. I want to know how to use the thing at bottom of right Very Happy very very impressive ! I want to make one myself too now lol.. looking for my key .....gone forever key hahaha.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Dowsing    The Art of Dowsing  EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:25 pm

I found my cat with dowsing rods lol. Try doing the same by finding your key with your pendulum Smile. And which one do you mean the gold looking pendulum? Or the dowsing rod below the 2 L-rods?
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Dowsing    The Art of Dowsing  EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:29 pm

the thing under the golden pendulum
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Dowsing    The Art of Dowsing  EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:33 pm

Wow, now I see that it's not part of the pendulum lol.
Back to top Go down
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Dowsing    The Art of Dowsing  EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:56 pm

EssaLove wrote:
OMGZ I saw those stuffs in an ancient egpyt book which I was so obsessed into it. I want to know how to use the thing at  bottom of right :Dvery very impressive ! I want to make one myself too now lol.. looking for my key .....gone forever key hahaha.

ancient egypt book ? ancient egyptian have those thing?
what's that book about ?
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Dowsing    The Art of Dowsing  EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:17 am

Very interesting, i might try that later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Dowsing    The Art of Dowsing  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Art of Dowsing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Occult Discussion-