Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astral Projection Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:24 am

I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:06 am

i normally do it directly after i wake up from a nap. i find that to be best
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:08 am

and may i join this astral group?
Back to top Go down
tparker1
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker1

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Me also
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:49 pm

Why are you asking if you can join, of course you can join!
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:48 pm

Best time to try is early morning, after a few hours of sleep.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:20 am

I know most people who just started off studying astral projection is afraid in at least 1 point. So I'd like to share a video of an amazing youtuber that will help you Smile.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:57 am

I don't know if this is the right topic, but this happened to me at the same cottage where few other strange things happened to me. I was about 6-7 and I was swimming, then I tried to get out from the water but I got scared by a spider and fall in the water. Then it seemed like that I was watching myself from somone elses eyes falling deeper and deeper in the water. I remember that I couldn't move and from the sky came big and beautiful yellow light then I somehow ''woke up''.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:29 pm

for the persons who already astral projected: could you please tell us some stories of your voyages please? for not only hearing your experiences but also some inspiration Smile
Back to top Go down
kenouichi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenouichi

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:39 pm

when I FIRST TIME PROJECTED it was very fun and i felt happy and complete. the thing is it was just an introduction i saw pictures then i woke up. i felt the floating and it was really good i dont know what was that all about
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:15 pm

Yesterday I tried this before I was going to sleep, today new try. Nothing to report but strange thing was that I felt somehow scared or threatened.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:42 am

Try it mostly at the morning. It hardly works at night cause your mind will trick you into falling asleep. Or try it at night when you have better control of your mind and stronger level of lucidity.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:18 pm

OK thanks. Yesterday I meditated with this before going to sleep but no results or maybe only a little

I guess I should try today again Mark's method while it's still morning
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 1:04 am

Tell us how it goes
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:07 am

ive learned to ap at simple will power, anywhere i am no matter what im doing i can stop and ap
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:36 pm

It seems like I've seen things about my past. I'm not sure is it my childhood/teenage memories or my past life. One reason could be because I have borderline personality disorder, so I'm stuck in the past. But I think I saw something about my future too, it's hard to explain. I have to use quetiapine to sleep does this have any bad effects to astral trip?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:54 pm

I'm little bit confused about this astral projection. Is the point that I leave my body when I meditate or when I'm sleeping or both? I just meditated for astral trip and I think I saw something about the future unfortunately it wasn't something I wanted to see but it felt that I needed no see it. Or then my mind is playing tricks or then it was some sign that I have to do something before that happens.
Back to top Go down
Bereth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:24 pm

Hello Haddock.
Your body has to be asleep, while your mind is awake. Be aware of your senses and most important, do NOT think.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am

OK thanks, let's see what night brings. I remember that wicca way to do astral is to stare some object when you go to sleep and stare it until you fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:02 am

Should everything to do with Astral projection be moved to a new section on the forum dedicated entirely to Astral Projection?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:01 pm

New section for astral projection sounds good.

How long did it take when you guys first time succeeded on astral? Or is it hard to say when it happens, because skeptics says it's only a lucid dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:07 am

I've been trying for like 11 months and haven't gotten anywhere so yeah, I think it's hard when your learning but after you do it once it becomes repeatable based off of how you did it your first time.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Roger. I was thinking can dreaming the future called some kind of astral trip? Few days ago I had flashback about a dream I saw about one year ago.
Back to top Go down
jamalj13
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jamalj13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:25 pm

i have a technique for you to leave your body completely instead of visualizing your on top of mount Everest your are actually there i have a technique where your sould can actually leave your body and roam the astral realm ive triedit many times but i never fully left my body i and once while doing it i had a vision and the other time my body started vibrating extremely and my heart rate rose (that means my soul was getting ready to leave) but it was too overwhelming so i got disttracted i still need more training
Back to top Go down
jamalj13
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jamalj13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:28 pm

but these techniques takes concentration and visualization skills .. its a very good technique and easy to understand not complicated at all though ineed to keep practicing i know for a fact i will succeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   projection - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astral Projection Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next