Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Would You Like To Die?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

How Would You Like To Die? Empty
PostSubject: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:39 pm

I would like to explode, and then have my remains burst into flames that reduce my remains to smoke and dust, and the wind would blow me everywhere. I think that'd be a nice death, if I truly had no chance for reanimation. How would you like to die?

Oh yeah, I'd want to burn up because that seems much less gruesome than being splattered on the wall, I don't want it to be morbid to other people. I also would spread out faster if I burnt up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:45 pm

I would say a peaceful needle to peacefully send me asleep. No one wants a cruel death. And when the time comes, no one wants to die either. People who attempted suicide knows how hard this moment is.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Oh and burning and drowning are 2 of the most horrible deaths. Although there are more painful ways like being hanged or bleeding out. I'd say burning is pretty cruel though. I'd never choose that death.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:36 pm

peaceful without pain. but for me thats maybe impossible.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:30 am

Giving your life to save another person is the true definition of a hero. That's how I'd like to go.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:19 am

Not.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:23 am

Yo'd like to not die? Immortality would be a blessing and a curse.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:15 am

I'd like not to die, there are always mysteries in the universe. How long did it take mankind to visit our neighbouring planet? Like 200.000 years. That's in our solar system. Can you imagine how long it will take to go beyond and besides, people don't live long enough to go far in space. If I would life forever I could.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:16 am

And then eventually I would like to die saving mankind from an alien invasion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:19 am

Imagine your immortal, you cannot die. Then the world is destroyed when the sun explodes and then your stuck floating in space for the rest of time. Lol.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:42 am

Isn't that what happens when you die anyway? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:39 am

Well you only die once. YODO, so why not make it spectacular? And the pain, well once you die it's like waking up from a dream. The pain only feels like a dream, so that's not a problem. I want to feel my death, I don't just want to fade away.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:59 am

If you're immortal, u'll survive from the sun's explosion. Some of my own characters from my "Mind From the Dragon" series r immortal. U do realize there's a topic 'bout it, right?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:15 am

About what? Immortality, Marks right when he says it's a blessing and a curse, well no it's more of a curse.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:38 am

I would like to die in the most epic battle ever. Immortality is just dumb.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Would You Like To Die?   How Would You Like To Die? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Would You Like To Die?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Other Room :: General Discussion-