Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saw a spirit in my house today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

Saw a spirit in my house today  Empty
PostSubject: Saw a spirit in my house today    Saw a spirit in my house today  EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Just thought i'd share this... today when I was talking with my father in the kitchen I see a cat spirit out of the corner of my eye headed downstairs really fast, I have 2 cats in my house myself but both were accounted for and both were sleeping in the living room when it happened, the ghost cat happened to be grey, i've had 2 cats that died before but years apart, most recently my kitten who was only a few weeks old but that was 2 years ago, and she was a black cat with white on her chin/neck and this cat was pretty much colored grey...so not sure what this is...anyone have any ideas? it's not an "actual" alive cat that snuck in the house either...because it weirdly disappeared as it ran fast like into thin air...it was really creepy so not sure what to make out of this experience...

Edit: my other cat was a tabby cat... no where near grey at all
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Saw a spirit in my house today    Saw a spirit in my house today  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:10 pm

What i know spirits can do what they want

but did this cat love you?
because if you say yes spirits still remember on what happen and who he/she loves and who he/she hates

and this cat might be grey because of the spirit color or what the cat wanted to be
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: Saw a spirit in my house today    Saw a spirit in my house today  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:17 am

If it's a cat, it may be an animal totem. I don't know. It may mean something to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw a spirit in my house today    Saw a spirit in my house today  Empty

Back to top Go down

Saw a spirit in my house today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1