Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

drugs & pain pills

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

drugs & pain pills Empty
PostSubject: drugs & pain pills   drugs & pain pills EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:37 pm

my step mother is on 12 different kinds of medicine
which includes regular zanex high strength zanex, valium, BC,and others which i cant think of the name for. but there is 12 different kinds of neuro drugs and pain pills she is taking bc she "hurts"she is already a zombie bouncing off the walls and falling every where how is she not dead by Over dose yet? can somebody explain>?
Back to top Go down
Verprex
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Verprex

drugs & pain pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: drugs & pain pills   drugs & pain pills EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Well i am no expert but some pills you can build a tolerance up on it and thats why you won't overdose because your body gets used a certain amount and they will need more and more the next time with pain killers i believe.
Don't just depend on my words though, you should do some research yourself.
Theirs plenty of answers out there regarding this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bereth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

drugs & pain pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: drugs & pain pills   drugs & pain pills EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:02 pm

That sounds kinda weird right now, but does your mother contemplate taking Marihuana ?
I heard that in some american states it is legal for medical purpose.
I would rather take some hemp oil than 12 different western chemicals.

Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

drugs & pain pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: drugs & pain pills   drugs & pain pills EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Um marijuana isn't good imo.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

drugs & pain pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: drugs & pain pills   drugs & pain pills EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Marijuana is definitely safer than all of those mixed chemicals. Marijuana is not really even bad for you if you don't smoke it and digest it instead. I don't really believe in any medicines for pain...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

drugs & pain pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: drugs & pain pills   drugs & pain pills EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:18 pm

Jake G. wrote:
Marijuana is definitely safer than all of those mixed chemicals. Marijuana is not really even bad for you if you don't smoke it and digest it instead. I don't really believe in any medicines for pain...

Yep. I have friends that had very bad alcohol problems and they quit drinking with the help of marijuana.
Back to top Go down
Verprex
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Verprex

drugs & pain pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: drugs & pain pills   drugs & pain pills EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:37 am

IndigoChildPsychic wrote:
Um marijuana isn't good  imo.

Do your research.
It is good and used to be used for medical use along time with the Indians before the Europeans came...
Back to top Go down
Verprex
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Verprex

drugs & pain pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: drugs & pain pills   drugs & pain pills EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:39 am

Jake G. wrote:

True this, they just make money from all the medicines for pain.
Pretty stupid, but smart how they have everything setup.
I will give them that but its not our fault either.
Back to top Go down
Verprex
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Verprex

drugs & pain pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: drugs & pain pills   drugs & pain pills EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:40 am

Haddock wrote:
Jake G. wrote:

Yep. I have friends that had very bad alcohol problems and they quit drinking with the help of marijuana.

LSD can help with this too...
I'm really stuff with tons of information in drugs these past few days.

Look into LSD, Mushrooms & DMT.
All can be used for these things and help us advance quicker.
I will be experimenting on this myself.
They are natural and cause no brain damage.
People say they make you go crazy but thats what they call us... and it doesn't make you go crazy it just makes you aware.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

drugs & pain pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: drugs & pain pills   drugs & pain pills EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:01 am

LSD is a powerful one. Some people experienced the same level of higher consciousness with it. But I think to truly be a master of ones self is to reach these things within themselves and not from external things. Like scrying, it helps us to get the hang of clairvoyance so that one day we can do it as effective just by ourselves. I personally don't like the use of drugs at all. Despite it's use in spirituality. It still has it's parts which are only meant for the more experienced spiritual people. At the same time most of these people don't need them. Because they mastered it within themselves. Example: An elevator gets you to another floor right? Same does stairs right? So both leads to the same destination at the end. But which one is more healthy? Of course we would think the elevator would be better because who would be crazy to go like 19 floors upstairs. It's the same with psychic abilities, some of us would look for a faster way. And both fast and slow ways helps. But if you do want to try the fast way don't get used to constantly doing so. Since the fast way should be an inspiration of how you perform it by yourself. And no matter how crazy it sounds, the stairs is healthier right? You are going up by yourself and it builds your condition and stamina. Same with psychic abilities. This is my view. You don't have to agree.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

drugs & pain pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: drugs & pain pills   drugs & pain pills EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:04 am

I can't smoke marijuana with my medicine that is why it is bad to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

drugs & pain pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: drugs & pain pills   drugs & pain pills Empty

Back to top Go down

drugs & pain pills

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1