Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Greatest Fear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:23 pm

What is your greatest fear? Spiders? Death?

My greatest fear gives me anxiety attacks when I vividly think of it. My fear is eternity. Infinity. Unending. Forever. Thinking of matter existing for an infinite time doesn't give me anxiety, but when I think of my soul living forever and ever and ever and ever in the after life and knowing that this life here will last forever. Sure I might incarnate occasionally, but my spirit will never die. It will last forever. Forever. Forever. It's the unavoidable fate that we know will have to come, and we can only wait. I will exist forever.

I don't fear it too much, because I know that there is no such feeling of anxiety in the afterlife. Yes you'd live forever, but in the afterlife, that's just be okay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:37 pm

Oh, and I only panic from it when I think of it extremely vividly, which happens when I'm in the shower.
Back to top Go down

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:27 pm

I'm immortal too.
~('w')~
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:38 am

I don't really 'fear' anything, I only experience the sensation of fear during actual times of danger rather than at the thought of "what if".

However recently the thought of waking up after death, in a coffin, buried 6 feet under ground is quite a scary one. I mean, how do we know that this doesn't happen? I don't fear it though because I'm giving my body to science to train junior doctors. So even if I fail to make an impact in life at least my death will help save lives.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:41 am

One of my fears is babies.  pale 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:59 am

My greatest fear is not having fear. We need 'fear' at some point. Fear leads to bravery. Bravery leads to strength.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:01 am

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
One of my fears is babies.  pale 

silent ouch..
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:04 am

Oh yeah Mark I fear that too. Babies..? Is it just of babies in general, or is it of having babies, or dropping babies?
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:43 am

Babies in general.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:31 am

Nazir98 wrote:
My greatest fear is not having fear. We need 'fear' at some point. Fear leads to bravery. Bravery leads to strength.

Yoda-esque.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Teresa, I feel empathetic for you. For some awkward reason, lmao. For some weird reasons... Telepaths will know... And cool word Mark. Although I don't exactly know what it means but I did catch the Yoda in it(sense of wisdom?). It's the same with my fear of Bloody Mary. Her legend is what creeps me a little of the dark and mirrors but I am willing to face it. That is what lower the panic/fear.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:11 pm

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
Babies in general.

Oh, okay.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:31 am

You guys can face your fears in lucid dreams. I hear i helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:34 am

Losing loved ones...
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:39 am

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Losing loved ones...

Yep. Im mostly afraid that something bad is going to happen to my parents or my little brother. And I just heard that my father has muscle weaking sickness and my little brother cannot take care of himself in this world. Mother is losings her job. It's good thing he lives with my parents, but my parents are getting old and weak. Good thing my big brother can take care of himself but still Im afraid.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:43 am

My dog passed away today but i cant go at my parents house...the other dog hasa fracture...my father is in viral fever...the fear never leaves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Greatest Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Greatest Fear   My Greatest Fear Empty

Back to top Go down

My Greatest Fear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1