Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why, Hello there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Why, Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Why, Hello there!   Why, Hello there! EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:10 am

Hello! I am a new member!

As of right now i have absolutely no physic abilities that i am aware of, but i hope to learn some abilities soon with the help of this website and all of you members! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

Why, Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello there!   Why, Hello there! EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Why, Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello there!   Why, Hello there! EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Hello friend. Well you've come to the right place to learn all about psychic powers and abilities!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

Why, Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello there!   Why, Hello there! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:52 am

Welcome dude!

Looking forward to seeing you to grow your soon-to-be newfound abilities! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Why, Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello there!   Why, Hello there! EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:30 pm

I have died before. How, you might ask? Well I'll tell you.

In mid August of 2013, I fell in love with Stan Lee's Superhumans, which is a show on the History channel. I watched it at night, but one night there was a man, named Guy Bavli, who claimed to be able to move objects with his mind. He might have just been a trickster for all I know. Anyway, just after watching him I wanted to learn how to do telekinesis. So about thirty minutes later, eleven-o-clock or so, I logged onto my computer. I searched in Google, and YouTube, "How to learn Telekinesis" and words like it. After a while I found many video results. Being skeptical I just couldn't decide if any were real. I continued my quest for a few days, and found something startling. One of Mark's videos. I instantly replayed it, like ten times, and clicked on his channel. There I was gorged with so many videos, the beer one being my favorite. I kept replaying each video, and kept watching more to see if they were. I was just in awe at the videos, because I knew there was no way they could have been faked. Well, some could have been, but others definitely not. I remember watching the garden one, and trying to find the hidden strings. After a few days of watching Mark's videos I decided to listen to the end of the videos. I went to www . markmauvais . com. I believe it talked about different meditation techniques at the time. I clicked on the forums, and read some posts. I only read a few because I wasn't used to the format of the forum, and I was confused. After a few days of examining posts, I decided to create an account. I called it Jake G. As you can clearly tell. One of my first posts, if not my first post, was named "Pyrokinesis!" It was a thread. It had a poll which asked if you could do pyrokinesis. After a bit of time, I made this thread. I then posted everywhere. I started off learning. Learning what to do. I came for telekinesis, but got much more. Words I've never heard before, or at least hadn't payed attention to, were popping up. One interested me from the beginning, Clairvoyance. Before I got into that, I tried to do telekinesis. I folded a small piece of paper, from a notepad, and tried to make it move. I was nonsuccessive, and frustrated. I moved on a bit, and started meditating. I wasn't too successive with that either. A bit later I tried to move a psi-wheel. However, I had made a huge one held up with a pencil. The pencil went through the paper too. So, I don't count that as a real psi-wheel. Also, I only spent about ten minutes on it. Because of my lack of success I decided to try something new. Clairvoyance. I started some Clairvoyant exercises with some cards. After a while I saw slight results. I also meditated a bit more, and tried to Astral Project. Astral Projection wasn't successful, and isn't successful to this day. I kept seeing results from Clairvoyance, so I grew fond of it. However, after a few weeks of this practicing I grew tired of it. I started slacking. I occasionally tried to Astral Project, and meditate. After I had slacked, I got back into Clairvoyance, but only a bit because I started slacking again. This slack was much greater than the last though. I didn't practice Clairvoyance, or meditation, for at least one week, maybe two. After the slacking period I lost my desire to practice Clairvoyance. I would check this forum every day, and reply to posts. There was one post I knew I would like. "Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?" was the title. I decided I needed to do something, so I chose Telekinesis. It was exciting for me because I'd be able to have a place to compare my progress, and pass milestones with other people like me. So, two days later I created my first psi-wheel with an eraser, a needle, and a piece of paper. I practiced for five hours and got amazing results. I kept practicing for the next few days. Now, I have what I came here for. I learnt telekinesis, I also proved to myself that telekinesis is real. That leads me to now. Of course, there were some difficulties to getting here. Like psychics being though of as demonic, and friends not believing me. New problems will arise, but I can deal with them. Back to the beginning, how did I die? My old self died. When I signed up on these forums I left my old lifestyle, I died. As one person died, a new one was born. That newborn is me. Me right now. So, I guess you could say I didn't actually die, but I believe that someone did, just not me.

I created this autobiography mainly for my personal reference. You are welcome to view it, and comment about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

Why, Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello there!   Why, Hello there! Empty

Back to top Go down

Why, Hello there!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: about Psychic Investigations :: Welcome Center-