Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upcoming Disasters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
love and forgiveness
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Upcoming Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Disasters   Upcoming Disasters - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:28 am

I have Definately believed it to be the start of world war 3 since the shizzle between russia and Ukraine started I told my friends that that is almost Definately ww3 but nobody would even consider it a possibility and nobody seems to think its possible to create a zombie virus of course you could create a zombie virus I cant imagine it being very hard :/

Even the people that survive ww3 if it does happen are still going to be in an awkward situation because theres meant to be a few people that become world leaders pretending to be jesus or servents of god and how are they meant to know who the fakes are and who the real good guys are?

theres meant to be a lot of shizzle going down during these next few years I think most of it is just fake to scare people though but there is an imminent massive danger in my opinion
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Upcoming Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Disasters   Upcoming Disasters - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 3:06 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Disasters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Conspiracy Discussion-