Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what do you make of this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

make - what do you make of this? Empty
PostSubject: what do you make of this?   make - what do you make of this? EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:03 pm

mind = blown  affraid 

edit: while going through his videos i found this o.o
Holy mother of mother fucking fuck, my brain might as well be splattered on the wall because this doesnt seem real
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you make of this?   make - what do you make of this? EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Saw them a while ago. Not very surprising since the first thing I was able to move was the air and more and more wind has been accompanying my body ever since as if I want to create a protective barrier made of the air (see my old posts). Good demonstration of aerokinesis. True power of air however can be more destructive than that.
~ 'w' ~
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: what do you make of this?   make - what do you make of this? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:41 pm

I'd say that those videos are real because they are from The Avatar Energy Mastery Institute. You seem unfamiliar with AMEI so here is a brief summary of The Avatar Energy Mastery Institute.
     "The Avatar Energy Mastery Institute was founded by Michael Monk and his soul partner Francesca Johnston. The goal of the Energy Mastery School is to help humanity understand empowerment via soul energy, how to form a unified collective consciousness, to understand the ascension process, and to guide them past all limiting belief systems. All of the School's teachings and techniques were learned and developed by Michael Monk while studying, praying and meditating from 2008 - 2011, during which he spent all of his spare time isolating himself from modern society in a personal quest to understand powerful communications and miracles that he has been receiving via prayer to God, the angels, and the ascended master Jesus Christ since 1999". "Michael has been taught that when we as a race are united as one that we will be able to mentally shape our world and our bodies, that the next stage of evolution is a conscious step that we take, embracing our destiny to move past creaturehood and into creatorhood. We will consciously and purposefully take the next step into a higher/greater density of soul energy and finally become universal beings. The end goal of The Avatar Energy Mastery Institute is to teach humanity through a unique school setting how to form a global collective consciousness."
Source: www.avatarenergymaster.com
Interested? Read more from this exerpt at www.avatarenergymaster.com/about_us.html.

Last edited by Jake G. on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : formatting errors)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: what do you make of this?   make - what do you make of this? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:34 pm

I wanted to register into AEMI but they dont accept debit cards and i dont have a credit card
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you make of this?   make - what do you make of this? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:14 pm

School set by weaklings ( 'w')a
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: what do you make of this?   make - what do you make of this? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:48 pm

His tutorial about aerokinesis:

very important! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you make of this?   make - what do you make of this? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you make of this?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1