Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpiritualFuture
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
SpiritualFuture

make - Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.   make - Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:14 pm

I was quite intrigued when i stumbled across this forum after the events of my day peaked my interest in seeking out a community to share ideas and experiences related to the psychic phenomena. I've had a particular interest in the spiritual and paranormal since i was very young, I can only hope that my introduction will open doors for each of you and myself alike. My personal experiences make each of my views particularly open to new ideas, as i am eager to begin my serious contribution to new and previously existing threads. I'd like to show my enthusiasm through my professionalism and contribution alike. I greatly appreciate your interest and i hope to be posting along all of you in the near future!

2014-04-09
01:11:11
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.   make - Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Great to hear it my friend Wink. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.   make - Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.   make - Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:36 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
tparker1
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker1

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.   make - Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 3:59 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
vignesh54
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
vignesh54

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.   make - Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:10 am

Welcome my friend....you will realize that this forum not only developing psychic abilities but also for physical and mental development to achieve success in our life that make our life happy...............
Back to top Go down
SpiritualFuture
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
SpiritualFuture

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.   make - Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:24 am

Thank you so much everyone! and in response to vignesh54, absolutely! I've been working on the careful decalcification of my pineal gland. I've been struggling with my health my entire life. I almost died at birth from hypoxia, growing up with asthma, allergies and bucket loads of other immune system disorders, It's only natural to have found myself on this path in life after several near death experiences. So many of my friends suffer from depression and disorders of their own, finding solutions and coping mechanisms for my own problems has allowed me to help them quite a bit, and i can only hope that the new things i learn here will help me to continue that journey. The events of my life have very much so shaped who i am today, finding a community that embodies those things is something i find absolutely priceless. So once again, a thanks to everybody for a warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.   make - Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1