Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

making thunder and lightning?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

making thunder and lightning? Empty
PostSubject: making thunder and lightning?   making thunder and lightning? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:57 pm

OK the most weird thing happened to me today and yea its kind of freaky to say the least. today i was sleeping and i guess i was half awake. i looked out my window and it was sunny about 80 degrees outside then i remembered i watched a video of guy making thunder with his psychic powers. so i took it upon myself to imagine it thundering. i kind of pushed my energy toward the sky and it stared to thunder like crazy but there was no rain so i kind of disregarded this and went back to sleep. when i woke back up the thunder was so loud it woke me up i was like wtf i was sleeping! then i remembered what i did. i called my dad up who was at work which happens to be 10 mins away from where i live and asked him if it was thundering by him and he said no not at all so im kind of freaked out im sure its just a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: making thunder and lightning?   making thunder and lightning? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:11 pm

In mathematics, two angles that are said to coincide fit together perfectly. The word coincidence does not describe luck or mistakes. It describes that which fits together perfectly.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
mohamed_khaled
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: making thunder and lightning?   making thunder and lightning? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 4:25 pm

You are the most wisest person

Markus
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: making thunder and lightning?   making thunder and lightning? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 4:32 pm

I couldn't agree more. You're smart and wise Mark.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: making thunder and lightning?   making thunder and lightning? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:13 pm

*I Agree*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw

PostSubject: Re: making thunder and lightning?   making thunder and lightning? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:58 pm

Nice job! In my opinion, electrons are one of the easiest to control as long as you are familiar with them since they are the lightest stable particles you can find literally everywhere (electric universe).

It was a good call that you went back to sleep right after your "wishes". I believe it is one's subconscious mind that controls one's spirit - the reason why we hear about people levitating during sleep. Perhaps, you will be able to control your full potential while you are awake like that person in the video you saw if you master your subconscious mind. Smile

Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: making thunder and lightning?   making thunder and lightning? EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:05 am

synchronicity!
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: making thunder and lightning?   making thunder and lightning? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:39 am

i always thought chance was easiest to control. Suspect 

an your right R94 it is our subconscious minds that hold the potential of pk, but the issue is your brain has so much to process that sometimes your subconscious mind has a delayed reaction to what your trying to do with your conscious mind.

but to be so aware that you dont let anything fall to the subconscious mind is nearly impossible. ive been working on it and its like...  Evil or Very Mad UGH!!! to much to process!!!!
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: making thunder and lightning?   making thunder and lightning? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:44 am

also i think ive seen the video your talking about. it was pretty cool i wanna try it myself but not to create a thunderstorm or randomly call down bolts. i wanted to call down a single bolt on a target during a storm, that way i would focus my energy strictly on the bolt. but the thought of poor accuracy makes me to nervous to try.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: making thunder and lightning?   making thunder and lightning? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Would you be pleased or pissed if you summoned a lightning bolt which hit and electrocuted you?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: making thunder and lightning?   making thunder and lightning? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Haha, both. That is if I stay alive.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: making thunder and lightning?   making thunder and lightning? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:38 pm

i would send that same bolt back up into the sky and make that lightening strike itself!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: making thunder and lightning?   making thunder and lightning? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:49 pm

I'd like to get struck by lightning, but ONLY if I stayed alive, and suffered no permanent consequences, like Nazir. It'd be a pleasant experience.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: making thunder and lightning?   making thunder and lightning? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:37 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
In mathematics, two angles that are said to coincide fit together perfectly. The word coincidence does not describe luck or mistakes. It describes that which fits together perfectly.

Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making thunder and lightning?   making thunder and lightning? Empty

Back to top Go down

making thunder and lightning?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1