Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
dakota bailey
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:48 am

mark, i was wondering if you could do me a huge favor, i've been doing energy work for 2 years, and telekinesis for 1, along with fire, water, air, earth, shadow, and electric kinesis's, i was wondering if yo u could make a video you doing the telekinetic force push, but use black energy instead, if you could this would help me a great deal with my studies
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:13 am

You mean like, him using umbrakinesis? Sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: hey everybody im new here n ive been looking 4 a place like this to get some help n improving my skills n tk i know its easier to get help if someone can were im at how do i post a video on here please help   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:33 am

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
When do u think iz the rite time 2 practice TK? When there r no distractions & noise, just the way I like it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:36 am

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
When do u think iz the rite time 2 practice TK? When there r no distractions & noise, just the way I like it.

Anytime YOU like. My favorite time of practice is at night and midnight.
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:36 am

whats up everybody i posted a video on youtube i would like to show everybody and get some helpful tips on what my next move should be so i can improve on my ability. i dnt know how to send the link how do i do that? please help
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:59 pm

you write it like this

Code:
[youtube]the number in the youtube url after v= (not including v=)[/youtube]
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:19 am

hey mark where do i find the url link? idk how
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:30 am

i didnt know how to find the link so i opened it to the public. and my video is called Practicing my PK and my name is Carnage Acuna. if it takes to long to send me instructions to find the url link. maybe u can find me Bro i really need some help Thanks 4 ur help brother
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:46 am

Hey Mark i found my url link i feel kinda stupid when i finally found it.. anyway this is the link i got(youtube.com/channel/UCuZkzt0xelq0ErejjdzXZkg) cant wait to hear from you bro
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:11 am

mindbelieve wrote:
Hey Mark i found my url link i feel kinda stupid when i finally found it.. anyway this is the link i got(youtube.com/channel/UCuZkzt0xelq0ErejjdzXZkg) cant wait to hear from you bro

Go to the youtube picture you see above and just paste it. The link of a video. It does not work with channels. Also I can't see that channel, it said it doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:58 am

hey bro i got the right one its. youtube.com/my_videos?o=U
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:07 am

Go to one of your videos and paste the link. After watching your video we can surely just click on your channel.
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:22 am

i tryed but i cant do that on my ps vita. i dnt have a computer. i can only type it in.
Back to top Go down
dakota bailey
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:29 am

Nazir98 i meant like most the time it's easiest to use color energy such as white or green, white is the easiest to control, but black is 3 times stronger then white but 3 times harder to use, i figured if mark used it, it would take it psychokinesis to a whole new level unless he already has been using it
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:19 am

Hey, Mark: My friend, Nicole practice TK once, but she thought it works if her eyes closed hard & concentrate @ the object (my aluminum water bottle). Does it work w/ your eyes closed or open?
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:06 am

Hey there! I would like to ask if learning telekinesis is really necessary before moving on onto other practices. I haven't gotten any better on TK, but I want to start on telepathy with plants, and I am afraid that, because I am a sucker at moving stuff, I might not have better luck on telepathy. I am sometimes afraid that TK domination is the basis for the other kinesis, and nothing opens in my hands ;P
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:14 am

Of course you can train the others Smile! Telekinesis isn't necessary. Most of us started with telekinesis because it was all we know but when some of us discovered ESP, poof... We went crazy on it Very Happy
And Teresa, yes it does Smile. But ESP works better with closed eyes. I prefer telekinesis with my eyes opened.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:56 pm

i dont think its 100% necessary i learned the element kinesis' before i even attempted TK i jumped right into pyro and aero lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:33 pm

Aerokinesis especially is what most beginners do or would be recommended to begin with. So far I think aerokinesis is the damn easiest kinesis of them all.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:24 pm

it really is, where as pyro is one of the hardest right beside geo kinesis
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:44 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
it really is, where as pyro is one of the hardest right beside geo kinesis

Can't agree more, pyrokinesis can be tough.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:45 pm

As for geokinesis, I don't know where exactly to start. Earth element manipulation.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:14 am

i dont either thats why i havnt made a video yet XD! that ones going to be difficult for anyone of us. even mark
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:24 pm

Oh phew... I hope then I can have successes in other kinesis. I decided to practice TK a bit more due to the routine, but I am quite saddened by the failures and, hopefully, aerokinesis can brighten my mood if it is really the easiest kinesis around. Thanks a bunch, Nazir and nowforever! :3
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:20 am

What do you guys recommend to practice before lesson two? Psi wheel and lesson one are now pretty easy and I was thinking to start practicing something new.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next