Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

question for Mark...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

question for Mark... Empty
PostSubject: question for Mark...   question for Mark... EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:31 am

Hi Mark, I was wondering about what you do, like what is your job. Do you work with paranormal stuff and get paid for it?
Or you do something completely different? I was just curious. You dont have to answer.
Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: question for Mark...   question for Mark... EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:01 am

I'm not Mark but I'm pretty sure I can answer it. Mark is only a part time parapsychologist so no you don't get paid. If you're ghost hunting, investigating paranormal stuff ect. you rarely get paid. So if you want to do it you do it as a hobby and not for a living. Study something else and latter you'll look for one of those things when you're sure you already have a good job. I think Mark is more of a therapy psychologist; a psychic reader and parapsychologist in his own free time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question for Mark...   question for Mark... EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:15 am

'work' is a garbage concept. All people should devote their time on whatever they are passionate about. This can be easily achieved with free energy, which we are all familar with, and yet has been inhibited by demonic people.
Back to top Go down
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

PostSubject: Re: question for Mark...   question for Mark... EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:39 am

I agree...But we stiil dont have free energy generator. Do we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question for Mark...   question for Mark... EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:41 am

Inhibited
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: question for Mark...   question for Mark... EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:15 am

There is one, I it in youtube or google search where this guy was arrested for inventing a machine that can convert water into clean energy, if I remember correctly it was some oil company that sued him for his invention. I do understand the oil company, our world is made of water and these oil companies will fall hard if these kinds of inventions gets out.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: question for Mark...   question for Mark... EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:47 am

I hate the fact that you can't work for something of your personal hobby sometimes, yes. But there is no way in hell we can change that yet. We live in the material world and we NEED money to live and feed our family! So just go with it for now there's nothing we can do.
Back to top Go down
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

PostSubject: Re: question for Mark...   question for Mark... EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:23 am

It is called Stan mayer water Fuel cell...you can google it.. it is said that he was poisoned by the guys from oil company.

Sorry guys, but I think that now it is off topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question for Mark...   question for Mark... EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:33 am

No the monetary system will soon collapse with the rest of the bullshit systems - I say by the end of this year. No way to change it yet? Nothing is impossible nazir, don't forget that. Your mind is the only thing that inhibits you from becoming free from superficial reality.

~('w')~ dance people, dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question for Mark...   question for Mark... EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:53 pm

neoben wrote:
There is one, I it in youtube or google search where this guy was arrested for inventing a machine that can convert water into clean energy, if I remember correctly it was some oil company that sued him for his invention. I do understand the oil company, our world is made of water and these oil companies will fall hard if these kinds of inventions gets out.

In neikung, energy flows and spreads through air and is stored in water.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: question for Mark...   question for Mark... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:54 am

Nazir98 wrote:
I'm not Mark but I'm pretty sure I can answer it. Mark is only a part time parapsychologist so no you don't get paid. If you're ghost hunting, investigating paranormal stuff ect. you rarely get paid. So if you want to do it you do it as a hobby and not for a living. Study something else and latter you'll look for one of those things when you're sure you already have a good job. I think Mark is more of a therapy psychologist; a psychic reader and parapsychologist in his own free time.

This is a perfect answer.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: question for Mark...   question for Mark... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:27 am

Nazir98 wrote:
I hate the fact that you can't work for something of your personal hobby sometimes, yes. But there is no way in hell we can change that yet. We live in the material world and we NEED money to live and feed our family! So just go with it for now there's nothing we can do.

you can if you work hard enough.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: question for Mark...   question for Mark... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:48 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question for Mark...   question for Mark... Empty

Back to top Go down

question for Mark...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1