Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A way to increase awareness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

A way to increase awareness  Empty
PostSubject: A way to increase awareness    A way to increase awareness  EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:38 pm

Your awareness is great to have, the higher awareness is the best because you will be able to notice things a lot faster the normal

to increase it
1: military is an option but not a wise way to go

2: games like paint ball or even simple tag can increase it

you will see differences in your life with a high awareness
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: A way to increase awareness    A way to increase awareness  EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 1:29 pm

Meditation in pure nature(like in the wild or by a seaside or beach). Best way to achieve that, ever.... The feeling is too good to explain and your awareness will naturally increase. Most of us who practiced for some time already knows that when doing spiritual practices your physical senses will increase before your spiritual one. Increase of either eyesight, hearing, feeling ect. Some of us increased all our physical senses and some only a few. I increased mostly my sense of feeling and hearing. I can feel things happening around me at a sharp pace. Meditation! lol, really guys, explore meditation!
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: A way to increase awareness    A way to increase awareness  EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:11 pm

I agree with Nazir...one more thing is that you increase ypur aura too with practicing tk.
What I try to do when listening to music is that I focus my attention on one particular instrument for the entire song. Another great way to increase your awareness or focus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A way to increase awareness    A way to increase awareness  Empty

Back to top Go down

A way to increase awareness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1