Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jealousy transforming into rivalry...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Jealousy transforming into rivalry...? Empty
PostSubject: Jealousy transforming into rivalry...?   Jealousy transforming into rivalry...? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:26 pm

Lately me and my musician friend has been pretty competitive. We've both been going backwards to that reason during January and early March(but now I'm serious again with school). My 'friend' finds different ways of insulting me in public. Including my stupid memories from when we were about 12 years old. Surprisingly today in class I felt like he was on to a very dark secret of me. When I looked behind me he was staring at me with a sadistic smile and told me that he knew all about my 'devil worshiping'. I kept playing dumb and reminded him that I am an illusionist. Then he said(in papiamentu of course):"Oh really? How did you move that matchbox? A video call Telekinesis Compilation Video." That is when I looked so sadistic. I asked him what he wants and in reply he said nothing. Just to keep my guitar playing something to myself and not on social network. But still he told half of the class about me! Luckily they still think it was me doing tricks. And both of us are so pssed on each other now. Freaking hate his little swag lil-wayne crap but now it has gone worse. I know I should be a peace maker but he just knows about everything about me and tries to ruin my day with it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy transforming into rivalry...?   Jealousy transforming into rivalry...? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:27 pm

Also this is my new channel. Starting all over again. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy_4Nx2BkGlSj3F5WPeqePg
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy transforming into rivalry...?   Jealousy transforming into rivalry...? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:01 pm

why you doing all that? XD
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy transforming into rivalry...?   Jealousy transforming into rivalry...? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:20 pm

The more I can get him from doing something worse like telling a family member. I don't like people in my social life knowing about that part of me and especially a bloke who doesn't understand. The only people who knows are you guys and more people on social network, and the people at the new age shop where I go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy transforming into rivalry...?   Jealousy transforming into rivalry...? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Tell him if he keeps fucking with you, you will fuck him 100X harder and you have more than enough power to do so. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy transforming into rivalry...?   Jealousy transforming into rivalry...? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:16 pm

ROARRRRR!!! I AM THE APEX PREDATOR !!! !!
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy transforming into rivalry...?   Jealousy transforming into rivalry...? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Just sabotage his guitar before a (big) performance, that'll do it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy transforming into rivalry...?   Jealousy transforming into rivalry...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jealousy transforming into rivalry...?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1