Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psi Wheel Party Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Psi Wheel Party Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Psi Wheel Party Part 2   Psi Wheel Party Part 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:29 am

Watch this if you're bored.  cat 
Back to top Go down
vignesh54
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
vignesh54

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel Party Part 2   Psi Wheel Party Part 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:26 pm

mind blowing r9....................
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel Party Part 2   Psi Wheel Party Part 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Sick mate!
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel Party Part 2   Psi Wheel Party Part 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:07 pm

There's something inside my head keep saying this video is fake...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel Party Part 2   Psi Wheel Party Part 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Lol what. Thanks vignesh and Nazir
In terms of energy level, it's nothing biggy really. In part 1, I explained my subconscious mind likes to use the air turbulence created by the fan under my computer to spin the wheels. Sometimes I get tired, one or two wheels stop spinning.
Back to top Go down
vignesh54
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
vignesh54

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel Party Part 2   Psi Wheel Party Part 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:25 am

hi R9 i am practicing meditation but i cannot have focus my mind is still wandering and have lots of thoughts and now i am trying to focus breath but its very difficult to follow i just dominate my breath....what are methods to focus guys help me frnds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel Party Part 2   Psi Wheel Party Part 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:23 am

Thoughts are always there. You encounter many thoughts because they are your subconscious thoughts. If you go deeper, your thoughts are almost nil because they are very subtle emotional intentions and ideas that are hard to define in awkward imcomplete human languages.

The fundamental energy likes to associate or flow upon the wind created, especially the ones created by breathing. When you exhale, the energy must naturally flow from root to crown. With the energy aiding your mind in such ways or otherwise, you will be able to reach a greater depth of your subconscious mind.
Back to top Go down
vignesh54
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
vignesh54

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel Party Part 2   Psi Wheel Party Part 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:00 am

thank you R9 it is very helpful my frnd......................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel Party Part 2   Psi Wheel Party Part 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:06 pm

\('w')/ you're welcome vignesh. I guess it's all about the depth. Hope you get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel Party Part 2   Psi Wheel Party Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Psi Wheel Party Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1