Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truth behind double numbers and projectile alien Hive!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

Truth behind double numbers and projectile alien Hive! Empty
PostSubject: Truth behind double numbers and projectile alien Hive!   Truth behind double numbers and projectile alien Hive! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:11 am

I am a psychic and i have communicated with many greys and others. We believe that if you have a double number 11-22-33 if your numerology that you are an alien, in the life of a person. You have also stolen your body and life from someone who is not an alien. We believe that you all come from the 3 cloned projectile aliens. Made by arachnid aliens. Purpose mainly to kill reptilians and others, but has made it's way into our world. Why people have double numbers. God or an advacned alien race has tagged everyone with double numbers in their numberology to make sure that we can do something about it. People like, George bush, Evelyn Rothschild, Vladimir Putin, ect. very evil people that are destroying the world. The reason why there is double numbered projectile aliens that are considered good people and do not do anything bad, is that they are used as kind of an illusion or a disguse so that it blends in more. There is also celebrities that everyone watches with double numbers as well, Conan O'brien, John Goodman, Seth Mccfarlane, Jimmy Kimmel. People with double numbers are the only reason why wars are started, why the economy is failing, why are world will end, if you look at the people who are destroying the world, its almost guaranteed the majority of them have double numbers and most them are at the tippy top of it all. They are all aliens and to make it worse they all come from the same 3 projectile aliens and there is nobody doing anything about it and nobody that can. They have been around for 1,000s of years now. Soon though i sense that they will die and it will stop, but not in my life time more than likely and because of them my life is really crappy and i have had enough of them and living day to day. I am trying to expose this conspiracy because i know it's important and if we can take out the people with double numbers who all come from the same 3 projectile aliens then we can save the world. Mainly people are affected by them and they have put us through much pain and going to destroy the world soon. I would not care about killing them because i know the truth behind them. None of them are reptilians, it's because the main targets of the people behind the projectile aliens are after their enemies reptilians, greys, ect. They are like predator aliens or arachnid aliens.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Truth behind double numbers and projectile alien Hive!   Truth behind double numbers and projectile alien Hive! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:16 am

http://www.circle-of-light.com/numerology/index.html, This is a very good site for exposing people who are double numbered aliens and to see if your OK. I am!!! My numerology is 4-5-5-9 and I have a 5 pointed star in my astrology. Also my life was predicted like i was saying, i am also the 'star man' on the rush album, lol. The star is in red, like in my astrology graph. The drummer from rush is the one who made it and wrote all their lyrics and stuff, well he has number 11 and believe that he is an alien and the reason why he put me on their album before i was born was to try and ruin my life.. i believe that because of them doing that shit to me that i have a mental illness as a result possibly. Check your numbers though, i am starting to not like people with double numbers i have many bad times hanging out with them, they are all rude users ass holes that are just aliens. I will no longer be hanging out with them and being friends because i know their truth. http://www.circle-of-light.com/numerology/index.html
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Truth behind double numbers and projectile alien Hive!   Truth behind double numbers and projectile alien Hive! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:20 am

4-5-5-9 equals 23, 2+3=5. Also it's obviously because in numberology your suppose to equal everything out to just one solid number not 2 or 3. Think about it, numbers 1-9 that make all others numbers are just single numbers, lol. It's obvious that they are tagged with double numbers so people can recognize that they are aliens. DUH! We could have done something about them long ago obviously but nobody has known this until now. Thanks again and do not tell me i am wrong because i know for a fact i am and i have been communicating with aliens that are helping me learn this conspiracy because only us people can do anything about it. They cannot interfere in our world and start killing them, only we can. So we need to work together and get rid of their projectile alien hive before it's too late. This sounds very crazy and un real but it is! it is! it is!
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Truth behind double numbers and projectile alien Hive!   Truth behind double numbers and projectile alien Hive! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:26 am

It also means that people with single numbers are spritual beings while people with double numbers are projectiles that will not exist entirely once dead or the projectile alien is. This is all very messed up but most the people that i like are not double numbered and part of the hive, so its all good. In fact i hate most people i know that doubled numbered and now i know why. lol
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Truth behind double numbers and projectile alien Hive!   Truth behind double numbers and projectile alien Hive! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:17 pm

6, 8, 11, 6. That's good for me, right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth behind double numbers and projectile alien Hive!   Truth behind double numbers and projectile alien Hive! Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth behind double numbers and projectile alien Hive!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1