Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shamans and blood stoppers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Shamans and blood stoppers Empty
PostSubject: Shamans and blood stoppers   Shamans and blood stoppers EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 6:13 am

What do you think about shamans? Here in Finland we usually talk about shamans and kanjiras instead of witches etc. Some years ago I heard from my classmate that he has shamans in his family tree and told me about them and blood stoppers.

He told me that sometime at the 50-60's in a hospital mom was giving a birth but had very bad internal bleeding and doctors failed in operation. Then they called a blood stopper at the hospital, he whispered a few minutes at mom's ears something and then internal bleeding stopped and mom and the baby survived.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Shamans and blood stoppers   Shamans and blood stoppers EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:11 am

I've never heard of blood stoppers before. I've seen people slow and even stop their own heart beats but never someone able to stop another persons blood. That's way cool. I would love to hear more about such a strange and interesting phenomenon.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Shamans and blood stoppers   Shamans and blood stoppers EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:32 am

Hemokinesis buddy. It of course a part of hydrokinesis.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Shamans and blood stoppers   Shamans and blood stoppers EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:09 pm

If I remember correctly blood stoppers are some kind of subspecies of shamans. Unfortunately there is not much info available about them. There might be some connection with kalevala and blood stoppers.
Kalevala is finnish folklore, mythology and poems. Some of the poems are actually spells. Written 1835.
There also might be some kind of kalevala spellbook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shamans and blood stoppers   Shamans and blood stoppers Empty

Back to top Go down

Shamans and blood stoppers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1