Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! Empty
PostSubject: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:05 pm

Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane en route to Beijing with 239 aboard.
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 239 people from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday, prompting China to send ships to scour the water for possible wreckage.The airline said that the Boeing 777-200 aircraft had 227 passengers, including two infants, and 12 crew members on board.

It said the passengers were of 13 different nationalities, including 153 from China and four from the United States.

Flight MH370 departed from Kuala Lumpur at 12:41 a.m. Saturday local time, according to a statement from the airline. It was scheduled to land in Beijing at 6:30 a.m.

The plane last had contact with air traffic controllers two hours after it took off 120 nautical miles off the east coast of the Malaysian town of Kota Bharu, the airline said on Saturday.

since its been 4 days from that accident happened but we still not got any includes of where is it now. its lost contact from earth in 62 seconds.
I would like to invite our expert members who interested in make a prediction on this case.

Last edited by EssaLove on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Teleported. End of story. I heard Malaysia employed a witch to find out what happened. And he said it is currently being suspended in the air, possibly implying the plane is lost between spaces.

Similar to Bermuda triangle incidences. It may suggest that certain portals are actually opening to Earth more and more. You know it is scientifically shown that Earth's magnetic field is decaying rapidly. It maybe to do with that. Portals to import demons and other creatures from the other spaces (3D world) is not just movie stuff. Muggles will stay ignorant. World is changing more than ever.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:29 am

R9 wrote:
Teleported. End of story. I heard Malaysia employed a witch to find out what happened. And he said it is currently being suspended in the air

Still not full version of the prophets. He said that the plane is still flying, or sink down under the sea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:16 am

do u think they got kidnapped by terrorists?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:48 am

i had heard family members come out and say their loved ones phones are still ringing so let me make my prediction now that i am un effected by emotions,...
honestly i think it got hijacked by terrorist and is going to fly into something
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:05 pm

I used my pendulum made an prediction earlier, says it drowning into sea, but still got alive people, that prediction was made 2  days ago.  last night i made another asked to pendulum, it said there are still some alive. and they are in the same dimension with us. I'm not expert on this, but i hope those survivors are safe:)
Back to top Go down
Teddyjoe
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 6:32 pm

I would like to predict things publicly I'm really good at it and have predicted so many his even off the wall things like the exact time a ex would call my cousin or other things that I had no way of knowing I'm good at things of that sort even told one person online what object where on they're table what color they were and what color the table was.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:03 am

EssaLove wrote:
I used my pendulum made an prediction earlier, says it drowning into sea, but still got alive people, that prediction was made 2  days ago.  last night i made another asked to pendulum, it said there are still some alive. and they are in the same dimension with us. I'm not expert on this, but i hope those survivors are safe:)

Same. I did prediction without tools this time.
make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! Bi4u9fAIYAE53y3_zpsab178f08
make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! Bi4voorIgAAkoYZ_zps828af083
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:11 am

I would also love to make a prediction publicly. Like giving people readings or channel a relative for them.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:15 pm

I'm not sure if you guys remember but I had a dream about a plane crash a few weeks ago. It's on here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:17 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
I would also love to make a prediction publicly. Like giving people readings or channel a relative for them.
HAHA omgz u are even professional! nice draw. from the recent news of official there seems like something hidden from malaysian airlines. they said the plane got lost contact at 2:10 am, now days they said 8:11….LOL and they mess up the lost location of plane made 12 countries ship wasted their time search in the wrong location, then publiced news about new lost location . something may not that easy from what it is look like. some even said malaysian security army shoot the plane down with a mistake….thought it was UFO lol… what u think Nazir?
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:18 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I'm not sure if you guys remember but I had a dream about a plane crash a few weeks ago. It's on here somewhere.

You may got the truth……did u see any asian faces in ur dream? or any clue?….omgz sounds amazing…you had a prediction dream!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:10 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
EssaLove wrote:

Same. I did prediction without tools this time.
make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! Bi4u9fAIYAE53y3_zpsab178f08
make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! Bi4voorIgAAkoYZ_zps828af083
omg the updates news here about mh370… today ..they found something around the austrilia just exact place u predict Nazir……………..to be honestly i would like to know how did that crash happened.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:13 pm

I would like to check out the link Smile. I think it got crashed by a storm but I may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:57 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
I would like to check out the link Smile. I think it got crashed by a storm but I may be wrong.
thats in chinese news。but I'm still confused about the motivation, people guessing its an suicide mission….
Back to top Go down
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Ok. I'll give you the knowledge I have. It is said that before they crashed, other beings interacted and lifted them into the fifth dimensional frequency. This means that they have ascended. I think the bodies and plane is of course still here but they exist in another dimension and planet similar to ours now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:59 pm

Yummyhen wrote:
Ok. I'll give you the knowledge I have. It is said that before they crashed, other beings interacted and lifted them into the fifth dimensional frequency. This means that they have ascended. I think the bodies and plane is of course still here but they exist in another dimension and planet similar to ours now. Smile

Do you think Aliens could have taken them?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:59 pm

or Angels?
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:06 am

Idont know…depends on yummy's word, i would say they might physical body died.but some of them might chosen by alien or angel took away :>

Last edited by EssaLove on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:31 am

I might do an ouija session on this but I would not get everything accurate. I have better success with pendulums or just without any tool.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:37 am

go for it~! u can ask some Q with ouijia session some with pendulum. :Plooking forward the news from you.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:44 am

Or a simple remote viewing is just what I was thinking. Making another prediction since I started with 2 notebooks(one for dreams and the other for psychic predictions) at last. I need to fuel my energy with some meditation though because I feel really tired after sport today at school. I barely drank anything after it. So I'm going into that mood of psychic awareness now and make a video about my notebooks and tell my prediction then. I'll post it in this thread when I'm done.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:58 am

while you are doing it, I'm leaving you a question, I remember or I remind some special feels and images in my head sometimes just right before I clearly woke up every morning. its that I had (including yesterday) some vivd imagines or video graphics which I never seen before flashed in my mind during the waking up time…its like I was half wake and half sleeping mode. some little movie flashing in my mind with clearly details. example: yesterday I saw a little white house with blue roof in the middle of small island( small than island I think)sea waves was kissing the rocks and its a sunny day. something pushed up to rock by sea, i didnt see whats that.. then i woke up. and I also remember some clips of somewhere I never been or seen before like weird white towers …..pretty clear details just like watching movie…hard to explain..……………….0.0 its not like dream….but whats that o.o
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:06 am

I understand. I had one too but I considered it a lucid dream since I was aware that it's beyond my reality.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:17 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!   make - Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets make a prediction for the Lost plane~!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1