Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how can i summon a demon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingnorman
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

how can i summon a demon? Empty
PostSubject: how can i summon a demon?   how can i summon a demon? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:06 am

My friend jade said that her uncle did a Ouija board and a demon came out. Is this true? Is there a special way to get demons? I saw lots of ghosts but never a demon from hell, that would be so cool and a bit scary.
Back to top Go down
kingnorman
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: how can i summon a demon?   how can i summon a demon? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:07 am

And will a demon be able to give me telekinesis powers?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: how can i summon a demon?   how can i summon a demon? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:16 am

well.... just to get this out there you dont necessarily want to summon a demon, bad things could happen. and no it wont give you telekinesis powers as that is a human thing demonic powers are much worse then telekinesis you must learn telekinesis yourself practice and train
it is my advice to not summon demons
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: how can i summon a demon?   how can i summon a demon? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:41 am

Thank you nowforever. Summoning a demon? To be honest that is very unwise. You could simply do so during an ouija board session without doing any protection or when you have the intention of it. A demon can also be a trickster. Making you promise or pretending to be someone they're not.
ALSO, they are NOT like in movies. So not like The Exorcist or Supernatural. They aren't friendly(they will pretend to be), they aren't honest, they could ruin you by haunting you. They can cause poltergeist really often. So it's a really stupid thing to do. But if you have that interest in knowing about them you should do searches on demonology. Becareful though. Don't try consulting with them for power or stuff like that, it's a blind decision.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: how can i summon a demon?   how can i summon a demon? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:24 am

before you want to get involve with these things u should self clean first i mean from your thoughts and mind, your thoughts(vibration or frequency ) more pure your results more powerful. the motivation is important. since the one God or i say the creator is Love energy, and there is a popular universe law is that what you have done will get back to your self. so do not try any not from kind, do not even think negative or dark side things, it will lower your frequency. the more you close to god(the source energy) the more you would get more abilities and seeing more than you can imagine.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: how can i summon a demon?   how can i summon a demon? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:12 pm

I wish I could summon succubus Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: how can i summon a demon?   how can i summon a demon? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:17 pm

superbabilon wrote:

Those ones are still acceptable but risky. They drain so much of your energy. I never experienced one but I heard about many who had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how can i summon a demon?   how can i summon a demon? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:31 pm

superbabilon wrote:

I googled succubus, they are hot enough for me to do them  cat  cannot be more slutty than that

~('w')~
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: how can i summon a demon?   how can i summon a demon? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:52 am

I would never recommend summoning demons into your home, or anywhere else for that matter. You naughty boys with your succubus (or incubus)!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: how can i summon a demon?   how can i summon a demon? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:03 am

You know they're still acceptable hehe LMAO!! But not in your home indeed.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: how can i summon a demon?   how can i summon a demon? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:00 am

If you summon a demon, you have to respect and care and serve it! So if you believe in god, that demon will attack you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: how can i summon a demon?   how can i summon a demon? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Use your intuition. If you were a demon and you were being summoned by some kid who wants 'telekinetic' powers. Tell me what you would do... -.- The outcome won't look too good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how can i summon a demon?   how can i summon a demon? Empty

Back to top Go down

how can i summon a demon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1