Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the basics to seances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

the basics to seances  Empty
PostSubject: the basics to seances    the basics to seances  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:47 pm

is there any basics i should know on what to do in seances

would a god religion protection work for this i would love to try to talk to my grandmother or Thoth if i can

i would like to know the safest one because Nazir did explain that the ouija boarder is dangerous

i would love to know and try it please and thank you

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: the basics to seances    the basics to seances  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:45 pm

are you going to a professional one or just planning to hold a seance in your bedroom?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: the basics to seances    the basics to seances  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Would be more fun to go to a professional one with more people wouldn't it? But I think you want to do one on your own. To be honest there's always a safer way to a seance but never the safest. It would be better to talk to one using a pendulum. There isn't any risk in that. But you can do mirror gazing or dowsing rods.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: the basics to seances    the basics to seances  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:43 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
are you going to a professional one or just planning to hold a seance in your bedroom?
just in my bedroom
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: the basics to seances    the basics to seances  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
Would be more fun to go to a professional one with more people wouldn't it? But I think you want to do one on your own. To be honest there's always a safer way to a seance but never the safest. It would be better to talk to one using a pendulum. There isn't any risk in that. But you can do mirror gazing or dowsing rods.

alright Nazir but what about table tilting or cup moving or any way to get religion protection because i planed a exparament to see if spirits can control tech

what would you recommend for my exparament
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: the basics to seances    the basics to seances  EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:16 am

Both can do. I didn't mention table tilting because if you are not sure of yourself and summon a bad spirit you could call a poltergeist, and they're not fun. But both can do as well. None of them has to do with religion not even an ouija board. But you could use religious protection.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: the basics to seances    the basics to seances  EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:25 am

Nazir98 wrote:
Both can do. I didn't mention table tilting because if you are not sure of yourself and summon a bad spirit you could call a poltergeist, and they're not fun. But both can do as well. None of them has to do with religion not even an ouija board. But you could use religious protection.

well how could i get rid of a bad spirit when they do show up
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: the basics to seances    the basics to seances  EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:44 am

Tacman wrote:
Nazir98 wrote:

Prevention is better than cure.

You should protect yourself by creating a white circle around you before you begin. This could be done with chalk or salt or if you're doing it in your bedroom maybe out of shirts and sheets and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: the basics to seances    the basics to seances  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:33 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Tacman wrote:
Nazir98 wrote:

Prevention is better than cure.

You should protect yourself by creating a white circle around you before you begin. This could be done with chalk or salt or if you're doing it in your bedroom maybe out of shirts and sheets and stuff.

can this be any whites and the ouija board need to be in the circle? im just talking precautions
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: the basics to seances    the basics to seances  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:46 am

No, a circle around you. It can be the ouija board as well but I would prefer it around myself. But a true advice I will give to you is NOT to try any form of channeling and spirit communication at all if you don't feel ready. Only do it when you're completely fine with it. Otherwise the spirits will sense fear or something else in you. They will know.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: the basics to seances    the basics to seances  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:54 am

Nazir98 wrote:
No, a circle around you. It can be the ouija board as well but I would prefer it around myself. But a true advice I will give to you is NOT to try any form of channeling and spirit communication at all if you  don't feel ready. Only do it when you're completely fine with it. Otherwise the spirits will sense fear or something else in you. They will know.

kind of like dogs, but how do i know if a spirit is talking to me
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: the basics to seances    the basics to seances  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:58 am

You won't know, you would feel. Feel is a better word use in these terms Wink.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: the basics to seances    the basics to seances  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:59 am

Basically I almost can't explain it. You will just feel the presence of someone, literally.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: the basics to seances    the basics to seances  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:05 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
Basically I almost can't explain it. You will just feel the presence of someone, literally.
so ill feel it in my hands, i don't wanna be rude to the spirits and do nothing when they are here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the basics to seances    the basics to seances  Empty

Back to top Go down

the basics to seances

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1