Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simple Magick Spells for Beginners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Simple Magick Spells for Beginners Empty
PostSubject: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:48 am

I've got this spell from a member of SoM and it's a REALLY simple but effective spell for beginners! All you need is:
Pen
Paper
Candle&Matches(optional)

Get yourself prepared. I meditate on my wish before I start. Get your pen and paper out. Now all I want you to do is write your wish down on the piece of paper. While you're writing it down I want you to visualize your outcome working. Once you're finished, fold the paper TOWARDS you. Get your matches and burn the piece of paper. But if you don't want to do that, either bury it or throw it away and just forget that you ever did the spell(or at least try not to constantly remember it). It's a very simple but effective spell.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:48 am

Let me know what you guys think about this spell.
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:23 am

I remember this one , I tried it when I was in track&field it worked out pretty well
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:58 am

Nice Smile. It's a simple one too. There's also a love spell that's exactly the same way. But all you have to do is to describe the personalities of the person you want to be loved by and you have to be very accurate. Not her/his physical thing but mental.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Thanks, this also easiest way to burn my house!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:05 pm

Not if you're careful.(PS man, I don't like jokes when it comes to magick)
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:42 pm

Nice spell, ill try it. But can you make more than one o these? And can you ask for more than one thing in each paper or one wish for each?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:13 pm

I placed 3 wishes on my paper and it's working very well. Although don't use it for the love one though. Make that one apart if you wish to do it as well.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:01 pm

I have done this now, made a wish and burned it.

Will report back on how it goes.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:06 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I have done this now, made a wish and burned it.

Will report back on how it goes.

Sweet! Try not to get too exited and keep it on your mind. Just let it go Smile.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:35 pm

This technique is also mentioned in many "law of attraction" books, wonder which the link here is, huh?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:38 pm

gustanak wrote:
This technique is also mentioned in many "law of attraction" books, wonder which the link here is, huh?

Witchcraft is basically asking the universe for something you want or mostly something you truly NEED. So there's not much of a difference there Wink
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:41 pm

3 days have passed Mark, noticed anything odd? If not yet, it's fine too.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:48 pm

You know I had completely forgotten about the spell!

An no nothing to report yet.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:51 pm

Oh snap. I'm sure you have done it right. Have you noticed what you want happening before you even attempted the spell?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:52 pm

Or maybe my first one worked that way because it was a love spell(SPOILER ALERT: the first spell I did was a love spell lol)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:42 pm

How's it going Mark? Any signs of result yet?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:46 pm

I don't want to jinx it but yeah, it seems to be working.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Simple Magick Spells for Beginners 2295596525 maybe not too well but you are having odd experiences by it aren't you? By the sounds of it.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Cure spell

You will need:
Nothing but your faith of magick and some experience with your aura

This really isn't a spell just read the instructions and do as they say and you should be fine. This spell involves your aura.

OKAY FIRST AWAKEN YOUR AURATIC FIELD IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT WITHOUT THINK MUCH.

Then feel the aura in your center chest, and then make the auratic field bundle inside you. Then force your aura to move to the wound or pain and it should heal if you are experienced enough with your aura to do so. If you do no I am going to post this;

A WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR AURATIC FIELD;

Summoning your aura then banishing it.
Moving your aura to other objects.
Moving your aura through your body.
Bending your auratic field around things.
Those are a few auratic exercises.
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:49 am

Haddock wrote:
Cure spell

You will need:
Nothing but your faith of magick and some experience with your aura

This really isn't a spell just read the instructions and do as they say and you should be fine. This spell involves your aura.

OKAY FIRST AWAKEN YOUR AURATIC FIELD IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT WITHOUT THINK MUCH.

Then feel the aura in your center chest, and then make the auratic field bundle inside you. Then force your aura to move to the wound or pain and it should heal if you are experienced enough with your aura to do so. If you do no I am going to post this;

A WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR AURATIC FIELD;

Summoning your aura then banishing it.
Moving your aura to other objects.
Moving your aura through your body.
Bending your auratic field around things.
Those are a few auratic exercises.

how do you move your aura to different objects?

Last edited by dcook080 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:50 pm

I don't have much experience on this but I guess the best way to start learning that spell is some aura meditation and visualizing. These could be useful:

Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:02 pm

Hey arent we suppossed to keep the new moon and the full moon in mind while doing spells? Like when we want something to come to us we should do it in the period of waxing moon or full moon. Similarly when we want something to go away from us we should do it in the period of waning moon or new moon.
P.s. ( i studied wicca for some time)
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:54 pm

very nice i seen the video, can this affect people physically ( lets say they win a car because of a guy who wished it) and what happens when you look back does it simply doesn't work
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:37 pm

If you really need something that big, it can surely work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Magick Spells for Beginners   Simple Magick Spells for Beginners Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Magick Spells for Beginners

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next