Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Psi Wheel Technique

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

technique - New Psi Wheel Technique Empty
PostSubject: New Psi Wheel Technique   technique - New Psi Wheel Technique EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:29 am

Are you having trouble moving the psi wheel with your psychic energy?

This video offers an explanation and new technique i have developed to help with spinning and rotating the psi wheel. The new method will help you to develop the psychic power to spin the wheel. Spinning the Psi wheel is an important skill and an important step in the process for any aspiring Telekinetic. The psi wheel is an easy exercise which shouldn't take you too long to master.

Now the aim of the Psi wheel is to rotate the paper on the tip of the needle using only your psychic energy. By focusing your attention in the wheel you will be able to make it move, it will be difficult at first but don't beat your self up, I mean if you did it first time the email me immediately, we'll make a fortune together! When you have mastered getting the wheel to spin around and are able to do it without putting your hands near to the wheel try 'turning up the difficulty setting' and place a jar or glass over it...
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: New Psi Wheel Technique   technique - New Psi Wheel Technique EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:41 am

That finger technique is a huge success. I remember having success with it since day 3!

Great as always Mark!
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: New Psi Wheel Technique   technique - New Psi Wheel Technique EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:59 am

very nice ill give it a try
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: New Psi Wheel Technique   technique - New Psi Wheel Technique EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:13 am

Actually helped a lot , but could u possibly post a video to help with push and pull ?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: New Psi Wheel Technique   technique - New Psi Wheel Technique EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:13 am

I want to make a video on this showing how great this technique is. If you guys wish me to do so.

Last edited by Nazir98 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: New Psi Wheel Technique   technique - New Psi Wheel Technique EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:38 am

Yes, that would be great! And Mark, great vid man. I like it that you are speaking more, in my opinion it gives more life to the vid. In the mute ones you seemed like such a distant person (in my opinion)
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: New Psi Wheel Technique   technique - New Psi Wheel Technique EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: New Psi Wheel Technique   technique - New Psi Wheel Technique EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:36 pm

I love to use 2 fingers to do force push hoho
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: New Psi Wheel Technique   technique - New Psi Wheel Technique EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: New Psi Wheel Technique   technique - New Psi Wheel Technique EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:49 pm

I'm so upset. When I trying to make psi wheel move is so hard! Sometimes it can spend one hours just won't move!sometimes is very quick to make it move and rotated many times but I don't know why I'm even was thinking about another thing.
But sometimes I just walking then the things near me will just move away itself .
Is so weird . Why ??
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: New Psi Wheel Technique   technique - New Psi Wheel Technique EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:59 pm

relax is the key, don't try to make it move, feel it, connect with it!
Actually I never connect with psi wheel, I only feel and connect with energy around it...

P/s: another easy method is using psi ball to make it move
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: New Psi Wheel Technique   technique - New Psi Wheel Technique EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 11:07 pm

Relax…so that's why those weird thing happens when I was thinking nothing or angry…
Thank you ha ha^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Psi Wheel Technique   technique - New Psi Wheel Technique Empty

Back to top Go down

New Psi Wheel Technique

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1