Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Numerology

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Numerology   Numerology EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:06 pm

Numerology is the study of numbers and numerical patterns and their relationship to the interconnectness of everything and can be used to divine information about future events either personal or global ones (much like astrology). The study of Numerology has existed for thousands of year and even the great mathematician Pythagros believed in numerology.

We are going to look at some examples of what numbers mean and how you can break down certain things to make predictions but lets start with an easy question.

Whats your lucky number?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:13 am

i thought, you don't believe in luck Smile

back to topic: i like the 33. in any case, this number appears everywhere in my life.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:15 am

m.fischer wrote:

back to topic: i like the 33. in any case, this number appears everywhere in my life.

It's not exactly luck. I would say just law of attraction or karma. Anyways, my lucky number may be 6.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:52 pm

m.fischer wrote:

Numerology Buddy_christ

I love it when people quote me back it me, shows they are paying attention lol.

By lucky number I actually I meant favorite number. My favorite number is 7 that's apparently the most common in my part of the world. In Asia the number 8 is supposedly the most lucky, although Essa mentioned that numbers ending in 6,8,9 are also considered lucky.

13 is considered unlucky here partly because of Friday the 13th, and partly because Jesus was betrayed by the 13th apostle: Judas. Some people even have a specifically recognized phobia, Triskaidekaphobia, which is an irrational fear of the number. Often in the UK and US building will not have 13th floors because its considered bad luck! Similar to the number 4 in China which supposedly sounds like the world for death.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:43 pm

Imagine each letter of the alphabet is a number a=1 b=2 c=3 x=24 y=25 z= 26 and then spell out and add up your name:

m + a + r + k + m + a + u + v + a + i + s = 130
13 1 18 11 13 1 21 22 1 9 20

if you answer, like mine is more than one digit (if its not I suggest you look at your addition skills) then you have to add the digits of your answer together

130 becomes 1 + 3 + 0 = 4

What does your number mean?

1 Individual; aggressor; self; leadership yang
2 Balance; union; receptive; partnership yin
3 Communication/interaction
4 Creation
5 Action; restlessness; life experience
6 Home/family; responsibility; artistic in nature
7 Thought/consciousness; spirit
8 Power/sacrifice
9 Highest level of changes
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:52 pm

my number is 7
Back to top Go down
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:25 pm

There are many numerology techniques. Through birthday is most common though. http://www.tokenrock.com/numerology/life_path.php
There are more which foresees the future and stuff. They are pretty accurate descriptions of me Smile
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:15 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
m.fischer wrote:

Numerology Buddy_christ

I love it when people quote me back it me, shows they are paying attention lol.

By lucky number I actually I meant favorite number. My favorite number is 7 that's apparently the most common in my part of the world. In Asia the number 8 is supposedly the most lucky, although Essa mentioned that numbers ending in 6,8,9 are also considered lucky.

13 is considered unlucky here partly because of Friday the 13th, and partly because Jesus was betrayed by the 13th apostle: Judas. Some people even have a specifically recognized phobia, Triskaidekaphobia, which is an irrational fear of the number. Often in the UK and US building will not have 13th floors because its considered bad luck! Similar to the number 4 in China which supposedly sounds like the world for death.

Aww! You have done a great job !
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:17 am

Yummyhen wrote:
There are many numerology techniques. Through birthday is most common though. http://www.tokenrock.com/numerology/life_path.php
There are more which foresees the future and stuff. They are pretty accurate descriptions of me Smile

Yeah thx for the link
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:10 am

my lucky number is 13 Razz
/and mark have you noticed that everything in the universe works like a giant clock ? how the planets go around the suns is like the gears on a clock nothing about the universe is random if you have observed it what if the universe is actually a giant clock that when it reaches a certian time. a universe bomb explodes and destroyes every universe
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:57 am

I did a numerology test. The part that spoke about my personality was truly accurate. Amazing, really.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:39 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
my lucky number is 13 Razz
/and mark have you noticed that everything in the universe works like a giant clock ?  how the planets go around the suns is like the gears on a clock nothing about the universe is random if you have observed it what if the universe is actually a giant clock that when it reaches a certian time. a universe bomb explodes and  destroyes every universe

Very Happy

The universe isn't like a clock! The clock is like the universe! Clocks are used to measure time and the way that we measure time is in units like hours, days, weeks, months, which are determined by the movement of the solar system. Thats what the clock represents. You tickled me bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology Empty

Back to top Go down

Numerology

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Occult Discussion-