Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clairvoyance Contest [closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:12 pm

@ NF i think you missed the fifth card
@ Mark the card order? - Actually don't worry, I watched your video again and got the order you wrote them down.
cat

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:20 am

Looking forward to seeing these answers.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:52 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Looking forward to seeing these answers.

Just finalising it now.  study  The answer will be posted up sometime tomorrow.  flower 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:33 am

CLICK TO SEE THE ANSWER

clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 Contes10

clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 Score10

Best Clairvoyance Award goes to:

Mark Mauvais and Jake G.!! Very Happy (aka gun controllers)

Prize:

clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 Bestcl10
(inspired by the birds around my house; I hear their bird sounds more and more these days - very pleasing unlike human sounds  cat )

Comment: Well you all saw how Mark got his answer on YouTube. It was interesting how he took some time specifically for the 4th card (Joker jocolor ). He got F for the last card, which to me looked more like 4 than 7. In addition, his answer for the 2nd card actually looks like between A and K but let's not try to give him even more scores than now. Jake! I obviously gave him quite a bit of "subjective" scores. I think he was very intuitive when he guessed cards. He was confident that the 2nd card was literally "blank". If he wasn't intuitive and tried to make up some random number, he would've been wrong but instead, he stuck with what came to his mind. Sincere kudos to you Jake! As for 6 = Joker, I remember he was negatively saying that my post How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction was 6666th message in this forum. So it's possible that he subconsciously interpreted Joker as his negative number 6. The last card is 4. When I asked my close psychic friend to guess the same cards, she told me that the last one is the number related to me. She went for 9 (as you guys may know, 9 is my favourite number and 4 is my second favourite number). I think Jake's intuition got 9 for the same reason (however, this doesn't mean Jake "consciously" knew that 4th card was negative and 5th card was related to me).

Runner-ups:

nowforever13, AstroSolsin and Nazir98!! Wink

Comment: nowforever did an excellent job guessing the cards but he wasn't diligent enough to try the last card. Astro was particularly good at guessing the colour and 'close' numbers. Nazir was also good at guessing the close numbers and was able to guess 2 shapes right. For Joker card, it is possible that nowforever saw J and interpreted it as 5, and Astro guessed 10 as it is close to J while Nazir guessed K as it is similar to J.  

Additional Comment: You may have noticed that there is indeed a pattern in contestants' clairvoyance. For example interestingly, 5 out of 8 guessed Joker card as Heart. However, I'm not going to go through all the details and spoil all the fun you can have analysing. Razz
The rest of you guys did great too!! I doubt I would've done any better than any of you! Very Happy

FYI, my close psychic friend guessed: Q A K J 9

She wasn't sure the first card was male or female  queen . She was sure that the second one was Ace. And she said the 4th one is "interesting" and told me it was a "guy". She knew that the last one was a number related to me so she went for my favourite number 9, as I mentioned above. In addition, I suspect she saw K king in the 3rd one because K has a similar impression to 10 as in that they are both the highest in their class. She refused to guess the shapes because she was not familiar with them.  scratch 

Obviously I didn't put her on the contestant list because she hasn't joined the forum and she knows me too well which probably helped her to get this accurate clairvoyance. In case you wonder, she's known me for more than 3 years but she guessed the cards online just like you guys because she lives very far from where I live.

I hope you all enjoyed this contest!  king  queen  jocolor 

PS @ m.fischer the score system was really arbitrarily decided by me and it doesn't mean that your clairvoyance is any lesser than anyone here. Actually, this could mean that the members who are more familiar with me can guess "my" cards better, seeing how you and I haven't had any conversation in this forum.  bounce 

PS2 If you want to get better at psychic abilities, go to: https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t754-must-see-a-432-hz-pythagorean-tuning
Back to top Go down
AstroSolsin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:48 am

Very impressed with the contest results R9. Put together very well Smile I'm glad I got some colors right being that that's what I practice the most at the moment. Everyone did a great job!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:59 am

Awesome work guys Smile! It had a link when you look at them indeed.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:27 am

damn.. if i had chosen my very first answers it would have looked much better for me. 2nd was As, 3rd 10c (!), 4th Ad, but then my head interfered and i thought "it will never be 3 out of 5 higher than a ten from a 52 card deck".

and again "the mind is good servant, but a bad leader"

ps: joker ! COME ON !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:15 pm

~('w')~ nobody is going to comment on my incredibly beautiful drawing? lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:19 pm

I did in the psychic drawing thread lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:21 pm

Reverse the colour. You will find the hidden message.  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:46 pm

damn you R9, this so f*cking bloody
clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 Bestcl10_zps5375c15c

P/s: I don't even understand this contest so I refuse to join...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:03 pm

AstroSolsin wrote:
Very impressed with the contest results R9. Put together very well :)I'm glad I got some colors right being that that's what I practice the most at the moment. Everyone did a great job!

Thanks Astro!  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:11 pm

m.fischer wrote:
damn.. if i had chosen my very first answers it would have looked much better for me. 2nd was As, 3rd 10c (!), 4th Ad, but then my head interfered and i thought "it will never be 3 out of 5 higher than a ten from a 52 card deck".

and again "the mind is good servant, but a bad leader"

ps: joker ! COME ON !! Very Happy

yeah intuition is something hard to distinguish from our conscious mind.

Joker was added to see if anyone can pull the 'true' clairvoyance: the intuition that can overcome the limit set by our mind, in this case "52" card deck.

LOL if anyone actually guessed "Joker" for the fourth card, then he/she deserves more than that sketchy drawing.  cat 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:21 pm

superbabilon wrote:
damn you R9, this so f*cking bloody

P/s: I don't even understand this contest so I refuse to join...

Bloody Tears represent the sorrow of entire humanity.

This contest is to test one's clairvoyant ability. And our result is indeed astonishing (this thing gotta be published Mark LOL).
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:20 am

Your drawing inspired me to draw something, thanks R9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:39 pm

New Psychic wrote:
Your drawing inspired me to draw something, thanks R9

you're welcome. It's not unexpected that my drawing, much like Leonardo da Vinci's, can inspire many young people.  Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:45 pm

Where are the winners? Mark and Jake? I made a typo on fiz (fiz191 instead of fiz192) so he is free to ignore the result Razz  NF is well, NegligentForever (only saying this because you started first NF)   alien 
~( 'w')~
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:05 pm

A round of applause for R9 and for the work he put in to this.

I was not expecting such a detailed write up and analysis of the results. I honestly expected just "these are the cards" so well done brother on surpassing my expectations. I found card number 3 particularly interesting in that a everybody managed to get a similar result for this card. That's pretty odd.

Thanks to everyone who participated as well. You all did well. You saw the method I used to get my answers, so maybe next time we should try an automatic writing experiment and see what happens!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:59 pm

That video I made about "Indigo Children have Gifts", when I did the precognition with dices it was automatic writing. Hehe, off screen!
Back to top Go down
Laminon
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:25 am

2 black clubs,6 red diamonds,5 black spades, 3 of black diamonds
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:35 am

R9 I'm sorry I couldn't have replied sooner, but nice drawing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance Contest [closed]   clairvoyance - Clairvoyance Contest [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clairvoyance Contest [closed]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2