Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psi Wheel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:55 pm

From all the psi-wheels, I'd like me one of these fancy ones :3
http://www.spellsofmagic.com/shop_details.html?c=F&s=Ritual+Items&id=7023
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:26 am

nice taste nazir98 i like it too
Back to top Go down
dakota greber
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:55 am

K
Back to top Go down
telekinesis.anishvr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
telekinesis.anishvr

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:14 am

Nazir98 wrote:
From all the psi-wheels, I'd like me one of these fancy ones :3
http://www.spellsofmagic.com/shop_details.html?c=F&s=Ritual+Items&id=7023

I am going to make a psi wheel, just like that using aluminum foil

Last edited by telekinesis.anishvr on Tue May 13, 2014 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.telekinesisexperience.blogspot.in/
kobus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kobus

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:50 am

I have made my psi wheels from these square note papers. Strangely...it almost always moves in the opposite direction I want it to turn
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:11 am

kobus wrote:
I have made my psi wheels from these square note papers.  Strangely...it almost always moves in the opposite direction I want it to turn
yea its a funny trick that the mind plays
Back to top Go down
Mindovermaterial13
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:03 am

Ok,i can move the psi wheel with my energy but it just goes crazy can you tell me how to actually control the energy as far as directing it and manipulation?
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:37 pm

control is more hundred time harder than make it move, you can use your finger, psi ball and many way to do it...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:02 pm

I am moving the psi wheel. I know this because I wore a breathing apparatus and closed all air ventilations. The thing is, sometimes the psi wheel moves in the direction I visualise, and sometimes not.
Can anyone tell me why this is?
Back to top Go down
pkstudentpk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:39 am

I've opened my third eye but dont know what to do. Can I possibly have some help?
Back to top Go down
Harv22
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Harv22

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:59 am

I think you can turn it in the direction which you want simply just imagine it move in the direction you want.. remember that our subconscious deals with images and feelings.. Good luck...
Back to top Go down
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:41 am

It seems that lots of people get the "going opposite to what I want" syndrom, especially at the beginning. Me included. But really, ditch your fears about that, it's no biggie: pay attention to the way you "want" or "chose" which direction you want it to go, then pay attention to what in you actually moves it, and resynchronize them (most of guys here will say it's the third eye, to me it's something else that is located on the forehead and can be mistaken for the third eye, being closely related to it, but that's another story), and again and again. I suck at it without hands - they help a lot, but then I think I find it more enjoyable not doing it with just the forehead, so I don't really care about the no hands challenge.

I think the opposite direction stuff might be related to the fact that, much like a camera, what we see with our eyes has to be mirrored before being processed with our brain. That would be a fascinating theory to research.
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:08 pm

How do u move the psi wheel??
Back to top Go down
liamisgoo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
liamisgoo

PostSubject: please help me with telekinesis. i have been waking up everyday at 4:30 to practice. I visualize my energy manipulating the psi wheels energy   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
The first tool for any aspiring 'telekinetic' such as yourself is the 'Psi Wheel' they can be bought from shops, but I wouldn't waste your money, not when you can make one in your bedroom form shit you have lying around the house. Grab a post-it, some blue tack and a sewing needle:

wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 Psiwheel
Boom. You have your very own Psi Wheel.

Now the aim of the Psi wheel is to rotate the paper on the tip of the needle using only your psychic energy. By focusing your attention in the wheel you will be able to make it move, it will be difficult at first but don't beat your self up, I mean if you did it first time the email me immediately, we'll make a fortune together! When you have mastered getting the wheel to spin around and are able to do it without putting your hands near to the wheel try 'turning up the difficulty setting' and place a jar or glass over it...
Back to top Go down
liamisgoo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
liamisgoo

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:09 pm

I'm a newbie. Is opening the 3rd eye a good thing for telekinesis?
Back to top Go down
liamisgoo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
liamisgoo

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Please help me
Back to top Go down
liamisgoo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
liamisgoo

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:46 pm

Help me!!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:57 am

What are you struggling with?
Back to top Go down
liamisgoo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
liamisgoo

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:21 pm

Which is the best exercise?
Back to top Go down
telekinesis.anishvr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
telekinesis.anishvr

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:20 am

Tell me about your psi wheel you are working with now.  I will help you
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:19 am

Back to top Go down
TKFreakin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:15 am

I can do 360 degrees from right to left, with some crazy stopping and starting, but no left to right movement whatsoever. Working on videos. I also started on candle punching, moreso the candle force blasting, last night, and had it down pat.
 Thing about the psy wheel is, I started after a month of training and use a heavier "cardstock,"  paper, so that might be why. Will work on videos of these two soon.
 Have something similar I do to the psy wheel though, using the style of paper used in force blasting and pulling, I make it spin and turn and move in more ways than you can with a psy wheel. Same thought process behind the style of training, I'm guessing, just minus the traditional wheel format.
 Helping learn smoother force pushing and pulling, but, it's taking time.
Thanks for the tutorial. :-)
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:27 am

Awesome i just uploaded video and it good lot's improvement but iy tajes while 2 upload it should be done later. Im looking forward 2 your videos tkfreakn
Back to top Go down
docemoon145
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
docemoon145

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:56 am

Hi, I'm new. This is my first post on this site.
I've been trying for years to develop my psychic ability. Since I was little I could sense my own energy and that of others. I could move my own energy around inside of myself after a little practice and my third eye has been open for years, but I never reached step 3: making shit actually move.
It's been a source of frustration for me for a long time, but finally, finally!, I have met with success! I can consistently make the psy wheel move with nothing but my will, and the one mistake that was holding me back was something I thought I had to share with everyone.
Sit up straight.
No, seriously. I slouch, and that was messing with all the energy I was gathering in my diaphragm. Once I straightened my back, it flowed out effortlessly. Now that I'm aware of this, I can finally progress my training! So Psyched!
Back to top Go down
telekinesis.anishvr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
telekinesis.anishvr

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:50 pm

How often you stick with psi wheel? what time of the day you found to be best for psi wheel in action ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   wheel - The Psi Wheel - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psi Wheel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next