Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qigong Training?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alan
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:25 pm

I was not sure were this topic should go, if i put it in the wrong place I apologize.
I know that qigong can help with energy work aswell as Telekinesis, so as a general question, I was wondering, if anybody knew of any videos, showing how to begin training in Qigong. If anyone else was wondering the same thing, I thought I would post and collect answers.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:34 pm

This is the best Qi Gong video I have seen. The guy is very instructive about how and what to do and the background sound effects are actually very relaxing.

I urge everybody to try this.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
albert einstien
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
albert einstien

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:41 am

Did anyone else try the video above? It was really good.
Back to top Go down
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:

This is the best Qi Gong video I have seen. The guy is very instructive about how and what to do and the background sound effects are actually very relaxing.

I urge everybody to try this.
Wow, i felt like the body was dissassembling, really good!

The youtube video is private (at least for me), but you can still watch it metacafe.com/watch/1829933/purifying_qi_bone_marrow_cleansing/
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:01 am

When performing qigong don't strain yourself to get the effects, rather just go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:47 am

I finally found a QiGong club in Curacao! God be blessed lol! I think trainings are wednesdays. There's an event on 22 December. I'm surely heading Smile!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:35 am

After doing qigong today I went almost an hour in meditations. Getting my family to accept it again so that sooner or later I don't need hide much. Anyways, it was relaxing. There was also one of the moment the instructor asked me what I felt after a 12 minutes of universal exercise. I told him a tingly sensation and as I was floating. Came damn clear to me that chi was generating from the earth to my body because we were focusing on the earth element.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:45 am

QiGong club everywhere here…..but its weird for me to join there with full of grandpas and grand moms. its called old people exercise here lol….but i do really find Qigong's power when i see the coach moving their body in an elegant way^.^

Last edited by essalove on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:16 am

If I was you I would call myself really luck Razz. lol, but you got used to the culture there in China. It was really hard for my to find a QiGong master here and I'm very proud that I did. I think you should join it. If you're doing yoga or something else like that you can pass Smile
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:27 am

yeah i do yoga…..and maybe i will learn belly dance later since i heard its from egypt..im so addicted in ehyptain culture recently. I'm sure if i have reincarnation past life etc.. i wasn't born in china..must be an french or egyptain. xD
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:54 am

essalove wrote:
yeah i do yoga…..and maybe i will learn belly dance later since i heard its from egypt..im so addicted in ehyptain culture recently. I'm sure if i have reincarnation past life etc.. i wasn't born in china..must be an french or egyptain. xD

Hmmm, interesting. I adore the Egyptian culture as well. I know the hieroglyphic alphabet. I'm interested in Egyptian archeology mostly. And belly dancing is wow, to be honest lol.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:55 am

Good point here: do you like mummies? I love them. From all culture(Egypt mostly).
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:00 am

wow jus did this twice. the first time normally but the second time i lifted my big toes and when it came to extending your arms infinatly i could feel my chi flow.

when i was younger i figured out if you lift only your big toes at just the right level you can actually ignore pain. did this first time i meditated and did that pyro video right after.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:15 am

Have you felt static electricity around your hands? That's what I felt after doing the earth QiGong loop.
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:37 am

i guess but like i can feel outside my hand o.O
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:59 am

CruelCrusader wrote:
i guess but like i can feel outside my hand o.O

Sounds like the sensation I got Smile.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:02 am

My mother stopped taking me to qigong lessons. Saying it's making me become less social and stuff like that. I can't wait to move from this place. And I'm going to be training qigong more by myself now. Also ain't making much tk videos anymore(you can see it in my previous video "I'm quiting...")
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:11 am

Hey Nazir, home training Qigong is pretty dangerous...
I think you only need Mark's exercise because it's use your own energy, in Qigong you need to absorb energy. If you absorb too much and don't know how to get off...... That's very dangerous! Believe me, I'm not kidding!

Ps: Qigong is easy but dangerous, all thing you need to training it withour any risk is with your qigong teacher...

I hope my little english knowlegde will drive you into right way... Sad
Is there any grammar nazi?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:20 am

superbabilon wrote:
I think you only need Mark's exercise because it's use your own energy, in Qigong you need to absorb energy. If you absorb too much and don't know how to get off...... That's very dangerous! Believe me, I'm not kidding!

Ps: Qigong is easy but dangerous, all thing you need to training it withour any risk is with your qigong teacher...

I think you only need Mark's exercise because it uses your own energy, in Qigong you need to absorb energy. If you absorb too much and don't know how to get rid of itoff...... That's very dangerous! Believe me, I'm not kidding!

Ps: Qigong is easy but dangerous, all thing you need to trainingthe only way you can train it withourt any risk is with your qigong teacher...

Is there any grammar nazi? Yes

PS: This is a joke
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:38 am

superbabilon wrote:

No grammar nazi here, lol. And believe me, I know the risks pretty well.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:19 pm

If we do yoga then is it enough ? Because here nobody knows what qigong is. Everyone does yoga. Please reply
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:54 am

Yoga is the exercise when you make your body more easier for chi flowing, Qigong is to increase chi energy in your body... so I suggest to train both of them
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:15 am

Ok...will do that. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Qigong Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qigong Training?   Qigong Training? Empty

Back to top Go down

Qigong Training?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1