Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psi Wheel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

energy - The Psi Wheel Empty
PostSubject: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:02 pm

The first tool for any aspiring 'telekinetic' such as yourself is the 'Psi Wheel' they can be bought from shops, but I wouldn't waste your money, not when you can make one in your bedroom form shit you have lying around the house. Grab a post-it, some blue tack and a sewing needle:

energy - The Psi Wheel Psiwheel
Boom. You have your very own Psi Wheel.

Now the aim of the Psi wheel is to rotate the paper on the tip of the needle using only your psychic energy. By focusing your attention in the wheel you will be able to make it move, it will be difficult at first but don't beat your self up, I mean if you did it first time the email me immediately, we'll make a fortune together! When you have mastered getting the wheel to spin around and are able to do it without putting your hands near to the wheel try 'turning up the difficulty setting' and place a jar or glass over it...
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down
wonderwall
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:43 pm

My question for most all of us wants to know is How should one practice everday??
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:41 pm

I've given you the exercises above! Do those everyday.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Nazir Telekinesis Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Psylearn
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Any Idea whats happening?   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:52 am

Hi Mark love your vids, i have been trying to move the Psywheel for a while now sometimes i can and sometimes i cannot, today I was in here reading and toying around with moving the wheel, I was able to make it start moving but something strange happened while i was focusing on it, while it was spinning i could see it kinda glitching out or something kinda looks like it launches forward or backward.  Any idea why i am seeing that? or what really is happening?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:53 am

Its good to hear you were having some success withe making a psi wheel spin with Telekinesis. Have you tried my lesson 1 also?

I couldn't say for sure what was happening without seeing it... It certainly sounds interesting though. If you make a video I may be able to offer more insight.
Back to top Go down
Psylearn
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:38 am

I have tried the lesson 1 you have a video of, i can make the paper fall pretty much every try i been trying to make it happen still while moving my hand slower and slower, lesson 2 is what i am having problems with, i try to imagine myself doing the full motion with my arm and try to feel it happening but it does not move, when you are doing these amazing things say at the level you are at, are you able to feel it happening? feeling the energy projecting out of you hand or a steady stream of it connected to the object itself like say moving the pen around or am i doing it all wrong perhaps.  i have also been trying the exercise taking a deep breath and making the ohm sound.  Sorry for all the questions but i really want to learn about this type of thing.  for some reason i have a really strong desire to know about pretty much any type of spiritual anything i keep trying to share with my co workers family ect.. but they either start falling asleep or change the subject lol, i really been working hard on figuring out how to go OBE as well, it happened to me 2 times when i was younger and 2 more times since i been trying to make it happen, pretty sure one of the times was the vibrational state because it was pretty crazy i tried not to get scared but the 3rd time it happened that night i lost it and woke up.  i will have to try to get a camera to make a video of the wheel, i had someone watch me but they just see it spinning when i see it with my eyes its like say if it had the numbers 1-4 on the tips where it is folded and you see the whole thing kinda blink and 1 is at the south, then it blinks again and the 1 is at the north, blinks again and 1 is at the west all while it is spinning slowly.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:32 pm

I can spin psi wheel fast its fun but i advanced it i make psi wheel paper heavy and I can move it little just like vibrating So telekinesis is vibration through your mind wow. so any tips to develop it plsss. help me I'm doing it right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:07 pm

It sounds like your on the right 'wavelength' lol, you get it? It would be helpful if you could actually show us in video form what you're doing and then I could maybe offer some better advice.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:43 pm

I'll try to show you the video soon but I'm not sure okay
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:47 pm

If I can spin psi wheel fast why I can't move stationary objects, is there something wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Some people find the psi wheel easier than moving lighter objects.

Are you using paper for your psi wheel?
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Some people find the psi wheel easier than moving lighter objects.

Are you using paper for your psi wheel?

yes mark i often use paper and I practice everyday I'm getting the results fast
Back to top Go down
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:31 pm

I've been trying to move my psi wheel for days. And it never even turned one bit. How did y'all do it?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Try using foil psi-wheel. I think it's easier.
Back to top Go down
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Omg you're amazing? Can you teach me?
Back to top Go down
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Amazing!!!! I can't do it
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Yet. But you WILL. It takes time. Some people learn fast and some don't. It's normal my friend and psychokinesis is hard but you will be able to do it Smile
Back to top Go down
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:27 pm

What were you thinking when you did this?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:23 am

This one is for pushing and pulling. So when I wanted to pull I always visualize energy in form of electricity coming from my hands pushing or pulling the aura/energy field of what I want to move. For a normal psi-wheel I visualize the wheel turning with my energy in the empty spaces of each point.
Back to top Go down
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:31 am

[quote="Nazir98"]This one is for pushing and pulling. So when I wanted to pull I always visualize energy in form of electricity coming from my hands pushing or pulling the aura/energy field of what I want to move. For a normal psi-wheel I visualize the wheel turning with my energy in the empty spaces of each point.[/quote

I see. I'd really like to consult with you through facebook or email or anything. Are you comfortable with this?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Yes, of course. We have a group as well on facebook called How To Develop Telekinesis. I can send you a link. You'll find me there as well. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1376730189210693/
Back to top Go down
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:50 pm

when you try to make the psi wheel move, do you just stare at it and tell it to move?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:37 am

Can you see auras? I see it's aura and imagine my energy spinning the empty spaces between the points of the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel   energy - The Psi Wheel Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psi Wheel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next