Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what is Area 51

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

what is Area 51 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is Area 51   what is Area 51 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:52 am

I heard a story once, I forget where, but there was this guy who worked in something like area 51, he was a basically a janitor with the highest security clearance to clean up all the horrible messes. He said there where 5 levels, and on 1-3 humans and aliens readily communicated, and seemed like a normal interstellar office, but on levels 4-5 they experimented. Did horrific things in the name of science. So one day this guy took a camera to work, and recorded a bunch of the atrocities committed. When he returned from work government officials had his family, and wanted to barter them for the tapes. He fell off the grid from there.
Back to top Go down
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

what is Area 51 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is Area 51   what is Area 51 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:57 am

I also heard about this kid, who discovered a way to bend light with crystals. Same result
Back to top Go down

what is Area 51

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2