Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anzkieify
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

precognition - IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING? Empty
PostSubject: IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING?   precognition - IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:05 pm

its just that, ahm for example. a music im not actually think about it. it keeps discussing in my mind. you know ? afterwards, tomorrow or in the other day or for an hour, i can hear it. just like that .. and also a person, when my mind discuss it over and over again. i can see that person in the other day, etc.

BUT this kinda thing is not actually strong, some kind of maybe to me sometimes, not sure if it can be true. but also sometimes it becomes true.

(sorry of the grammars)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING?   precognition - IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:23 pm

As far as I can tell it sounds like precognition. I didn't understand it very well sorry.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING?   precognition - IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:53 pm

well sometimes your brain will replay songs over and over in your mind as nazir said didnt understand you story bro
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING?   precognition - IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:04 pm

anzkieify wrote:
its just that, ahm for example. a music im not actually think about it. it keeps discussing in my mind. you know ? afterwards, tomorrow or in the other day or for an hour, i can hear it. just like that .. and also a person, when my mind discuss it over and over again. i can see that person in the other day, etc.

BUT this kinda thing is not actually strong,  some kind of maybe to me sometimes, not sure if it can be true. but also sometimes it becomes true.

(sorry of the grammars)
I understood you fine brother!

Yes and No. Yes, you have an ability to perceive and influence your personal future. And No, Nazir is right, this is called precognition. Its common for people to mix the two up.

Common examples of precognition include dodging an attack from behind or knowing who is at the door before you answer it. This ability to glimpse the future is even more powerful in a lucid dream.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
anzkieify
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING?   precognition - IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:15 pm

THANKS ALL for the ideas ! Very Happy by the way im a girl. im from philippines !hehehe
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING?   precognition - IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:46 pm

Cool, welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
kenouichi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenouichi

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING?   precognition - IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:02 pm

hey about the music, called Last Sound Syndrome its natural to hear some songs automatically lays in your mind Smile uti naman may kababayan ako haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING?   precognition - IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING? Empty

Back to top Go down

IS THIS CLAIRVOYANCE? OR PRECOGNITION OR NOTHING?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1