Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chakrhas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:27 pm

I've been collecting a lot. I have crystals for the crown chakra, third-eye chakra, heart chakra, sacral plexus chakra, & possibly the root chakra b/c I only have a jasper. I'm not too sure. Anyway, I'm making good progress b/c I only one more for the throat chakra, & I'll be good for a full body meditation. I do have one question though: Are crystal points a necessity? I mean, it's only used for a more powerful version of the chakra healing exercise. It'd require 4 quartz crystal points & they needed to be pointed in towards the central chakra crystal. It does have the effect of focusing energy into the chosen chakra, greatly empowering the healing experience.
What? I've read over the summer.
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:30 am

What do you think of that? Would it help to increase energy in the hand chakras and help with tk? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPM4wxGJfOk
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 10:28 pm

Basically massaging is  a way to increased  chi, so massaging your hands increases chi to your hands as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chakrhas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Mind, Body and Soul-