Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your specialty?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

energy - What's your specialty? Empty
PostSubject: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Hello, I thought we could use a thread on this subject...about what kind of psychic powers (I wouldn't really call them powers in my opinion because anyone can do it...but not a lot of people know how to) do you guys practice/possess?

My strong points: Remote Viewing + Precognition + Newbie in Telekinesis (I also seem to be able to see through objects but not sure what that's called)

Would be Interesting to hear from everyone here Smile

Have a good day.~
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Clairvoyant
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Cassandra Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:29 pm

My strong points seem to be: Astral Projection (even when I don't want to); dream related things; and Telepathy,(sending messages) it seems.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:34 am

A great topic! Good to see people starting topics now.

Despite 'finding fame' with Telekinesis my main strength is actually telepathy and mind reading.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:15 am

Mine is Bio-Aero (just with a few breath can make the wind appear and send it to objects) kinesiss and a few more but i need little help from Mark where i stuck in a way on Chi :S
Back to top Go down
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:09 am

Hi here s my some videos sso pls respect.and Mark pls can u help me about what i need to think when i want to use my Chi without moving my fingers or hands? what should my thought to be? thnk u

Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:50 pm

Nice videos' FademiR, keep up the good work =) I'm a newbie in telekinesis so I can't really give any advice personally yet, so I guess you have to wait for mark's reply.
Back to top Go down
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 am

Yea thnks a lot Blink. Sure im gona wait 4 him cos he might be one of the answer to my Psi Neutral Neutral  and also Good luck in your works
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:36 pm

FademiR your question is what should you think about while doing Telekinesis?

I use a mixture of visualizing the all the atoms between me and the object moving until eventually they hit the object and that too moves. What are you thinking about currently?
Back to top Go down
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:27 am

İ currently think fire on my hands go to ob.and mixing with pushing yellowish fire and it works.but problem is its not work hard asyours mate Sad i mean not still and strong
Back to top Go down
wishingmel
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Empathic, clairaudience and I am a medium
Back to top Go down
http://www.wishingmoon.com/
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:04 pm

You can speak to dead people?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Nice topic my friends! So many abilities to choose from. The ones I practice are: Telekinesis/Psychokinesis, Clairvoyance, Aura-reading, Hydrokinesis and Telepathy.

But my favorites are Telekinesis and Clairvoyance. But I'm really good at clairvoyance and aura-reading. It just feels natural to me like something I could never forget.
Back to top Go down
JScofield
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
JScofield

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:19 pm

clairsentience/empathy. Spontaneously enter other peoples dreams/tk
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:31 am

Newbie in Telekinesis.

Advanced at dreaming. Always have been natural when it comes to lucid dreaming. I can always change the scene if things get ugly (which they often do).

I'd like to learn some more abilities though.
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Clairsentience, Empathy, Clairaudience, Energy Healing, Precog and Spirit Art.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:22 am

We would love to see some examples of the art you have done using your gifts. Smile
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:58 pm

That will be a bit difficult as seemingly one can't add art direct from my PC. It appears that it has to be on the 'net already. Awkward. Razz
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:55 pm

You can. Take a photo on your mobile, connect it, upload it onto your computer, then get on imgur or imageshack, upload the image, grad the URL and post it through here Smile
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm

This is Anne. I was doing a Psychic Fair for the first time by myself and she came to me. She offered words of encouragement and she basically told me not to worry, and things will come right. How right she was. Smile

energy - What's your specialty? <a href=energy - What's your specialty? Anne_zps84167b50" />
Back to top Go down
Odin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Odin

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:38 am

Hello my friend, i have, telekinesis, aerokinesis, Clairvoyance, telepathy.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: feeling energy at intense levels   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:55 am

as weird as this sounds i can feel energy off objects,myself very strongly. the only thing that sucks is that i cannot use the energy to move something at will, if i were to ever get something to move it would do it slightly.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:35 pm

up to now, only healing.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:32 pm

I started realizing that telekinesis and clairvoyance are my strongest. Working on more kinesis, telepathy(I really love this one) and Astral Projection. I had success doing astral projection today for like 5-6 minutes. I saw myself and got scared. It's really hard!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Have you got a favorite?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:04 am

Have you got a favorite psychic ability?

Example Post:

James F. - My favorite is telekinesis, because I like moving stuff with my mind.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:50 am

Telepathy is my favourite as its the most useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your specialty?   energy - What's your specialty? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your specialty?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next