Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

strange meditation state

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

astral - strange meditation state Empty
PostSubject: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:29 am

well i was meditating yesterday and i got in this really strange conciousnes state in which i kind of had a little dream but was still concious and i also kept doing the meditation breathing so did something like this happen to anyone (i was trying to astral proyect too)?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:46 am

maybe you where astral projecting. or you where lucid dreaming.. not sure afro 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:49 am

You were trying to astral project but instead you had a lucid dream.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:45 pm

gustanak wrote:
well i was meditating yesterday and i  got in this really strange conciousnes state in which i kind of had a little dream but was still concious and i also kept doing the meditation breathing so did something like this happen to anyone (i was trying to astral proyect too)?
yes. excellent. thats a great leap you made yesterday.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:20 am

thank you. i now get in that state every time i meditate. but i dont like it, i fell like if i was getting asleep. i am also getting really good at the psi-wheel
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:33 pm

but why is it so good? what does it mean?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:46 pm

sounds like a lucid dream experience to me. thats shows you are beginning to master your subconscious and tap into a higher level of combined consciousness.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:35 pm

oh. well great!
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:37 pm

does this happen to you too?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:39 pm

the important part is demonstrating control over the 'dream' enviornment. its kinda like the matrix in that sense.

tell me are you still seeing blue flashes?
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:22 am

blue flashes? i sometimes see some but hardly ever. anyway i dont remember i i told you, i am not the person that made that topic about FLASHES OF BLUE
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:15 am

oh, I thought it was! lol
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:53 am

the strangest i had was a very vivid in dreams state seeing other people that i dont know about. im sure its not a astral projection because it was only for about 5 sec and i wake up
Back to top Go down
kenouichi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenouichi

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:11 am

me too dude it's a lady with me. I don't recognize her :3 and btw, do you see clear images when you imagine?
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:27 am

I have had many lucid dreams in the past, and I am planning to use your beginners method as I have not had any lately, just a bunch of mall dreams.
Back to top Go down
sk8er123123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:15 am

I've had really strange experiences in meditation to where I was so deep in meditation for so long that I ended up seeing a bright white lightCbrighter than the sun) so much that it scared me and I read online that this means that the chakras have opened but I am not sure. anyone else?
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:29 am

I don't meditate so I wouldn't know, except for the third eye meditation.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:15 am

gustanak wrote:
well i was meditating yesterday and i  got in this really strange conciousnes state in which i kind of had a little dream but was still concious and i also kept doing the meditation breathing so did something like this happen to anyone (i was trying to astral proyect too)?
Lucid dreaming for sure.....since I easily got the same circumstances when I take naps haha....during meditation with lotus posture Im quite crystal clear on conciouness, so I focus on my hale and exhale to letting my body connect with universe and earth so that I got charged in this way most of the time.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:26 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: I wanna astral project man!!   astral - strange meditation state EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:27 am

Also if you wanted to ap to someone's house would I have to know what it looked like?
Back to top Go down
Divinest3
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:52 am

Sometimes when I am laying down mainly at night, my body becomes so relaxed, it feels as if I cannot even feel it, all I am is my mind, almost as if I'm floating away completely. But it goes away if I open my eyes. Is there a term for this? Just deep relaxation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strange meditation state   astral - strange meditation state Empty

Back to top Go down

strange meditation state

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1