Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New but curious | dream visits~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nikkitarose97
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

dream - New but curious | dream visits~ Empty
PostSubject: New but curious | dream visits~   dream - New but curious | dream visits~ EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:18 am

Uh, hey everyone~

I actually stumbled upon this place in my research when it came to, I don't know, energy manipulation and what not, because ever since I found my pentacle a lot of weird stuff has been happening, and there literally has been no one I could turn to for answers.

Therefore, I am hoping that maybe this place could provide some answers.

So, to start off, I'm just gonna throw a question out there. Has anyone here ever been visited by a tall blonde man in their dreams who wears a small black top hat/fedora and general black clothing?

~nikkita
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: New but curious | dream visits~   dream - New but curious | dream visits~ EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:28 am

Welcome! Smile
And no I haven't met that tall blonde man of yours. That's what I think at the very least because I don't usually remember my dreams, though when I do, they are crazy and significant enough to remember... I'm curious, just why are you looking for answers to such question?
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: New but curious | dream visits~   dream - New but curious | dream visits~ EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Welcome to the forums n.n/

I'm sure the articles here would be a great big help to you nvn

Hmmm tall blond man? Can't say I have, I've only ever saw dark hooded beings, their faces are always covered so I can't really tell what they look like unfortunately ^^;
Back to top Go down
nikkitarose97
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: New but curious | dream visits~   dream - New but curious | dream visits~ EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:47 pm

@Revo, Thank you ^_^ I'm actually asking as when I got my pentacle, he appeared in a dream, but it didn't feel like a dream. It was almost like two minds met and somehow had a conversation. Also asking because a friend of mine dreamt of him as well, with a very eery level of similarity in the setting of the dream. So just wondering if we're the only ones or if this blonde guy is a person who visits more people.

@RMX4, Thank you :3 How tall... I don't know, kinda average height, he looked around 27-28~
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: New but curious | dream visits~   dream - New but curious | dream visits~ EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:03 pm

Welcomes .u.

Hmm, when I will meet this mysterious blond man, I'll be sure to post my experience here too n.n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New but curious | dream visits~   dream - New but curious | dream visits~ Empty

Back to top Go down

New but curious | dream visits~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1