Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sap88
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension  Empty
PostSubject: Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension    Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension  EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Hi,
I was training a lot to get Lucid dream for a year and now i am able to go into Lucid dream at will, But during every dream i perform Telekinesis and i can feel how the energy comes out. As you can recall Lucid Dream i asked myself on how to do Telekinesis in this dimension and got this instruction-> Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension  Dsc_0111

In another dream i felt like every time when i tried to perform a Telekinesis my head and my chest start to become heavy and i could feel like the remote object is glued to my will and after that i can neither Push or Pull object upon my desire.

My Question is why i am not able to use these instruction and achieve  Telekinesis in this Dimension?
Thanks in Advance Sleep
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension    Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension  EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:41 pm

That's simply because you can shape your own reality during lucid dreaming whereas in real life, reality is kept strictly stable/balanced according to a great whole, known popularily as ''force of nature''. Therefore, with such obstacle in the road it can be quite challenging to alter real reality, especially in large scale... But if you regularly practice reproducing the same sensations you have in LD, then apply them irl, well someday you should get some considerable results Smile.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension    Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:08 am

My reply mysteriously vanished darnnit Sad

*coughs* Anyways, my missing reply pretty much echoes what Revo said sap88 c:
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension    Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:30 am

My location is undisclosed for your protection.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension    Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension  EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:05 pm

I have had this same experience before. when you are dreaming, specially when you are lucid and you know that you are dreaming, then you have this attitude of knowing that all you see is product of you. That anything in there is you. Your confidence grows, your possibilities become endless, your fear banishes.
This is the key, the real key, as above so below, as below so above: during your dream state, notice your attitude, your confidence and conviction about what is "real". Here on this lower plane it is the same. It may seem more "physically constrained", but those constraints are paramount due to you surrendering your mind to the physical. Realize the physical is lower then the mind, the mind manifests as physical; notice this illusory reality, meaning that it is exactly like the dream (above); you have control over it as far as you allow yourself to profoundly believe and notice this truth. Ultimately if you comprehend that the highest truth is oneness... you will remember that this is just a sort of training ground to approach the ultimate. People are you; ego is not you. You are the tree and you are the rock, the warmth and the light... all are reflections of you, of us of our true self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension    Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension  Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Perform Telekinesis in Lucid Dreaming but not in this Dimension

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1