Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My experience while opening my third eye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan636
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

My experience while opening my third eye Empty
PostSubject: My experience while opening my third eye   My experience while opening my third eye EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 4:04 pm

I listened to a third eye opening tone and OM mantra on youtube. I was laying down and after maybe 5 minutes with my eyes closed I started seeing crazy pulsating lights in my forehead, I kind of freaked out and paused the video since it was my first time. I've listened to some tones and mantras for the past 4 or 5 days I feel pressure in the middle of my forehead but nothing too intense today I saw the aura of a co-worker effortlessly when a day before took me some effort to see. Also, my cousin-in-law called me to tell me her friend was taking her 2 dogs for a bath since I work at a veterinary hospital and pet spa. now I want to mention she didn't mention the dog's breed, when my co-worker asked who called I told her my cousin told me her friend was taking her 2 dogs then I said 2 schnauzers then I thought why did I say 2 schnauzers? well, long story short my cousin's friend ended up taking 2 schnauzers. I knew I've had ESP, precognition, psychokinesis, telepathy experiences before and a year ago I had a dream that something was going to happen to me and a month later it came true. But nothing like this where I just say something without knowing. When I do the Zener card exercises I get mixed signals I could get 2 images at once or I can just get a prominent square or triangle or get a square and circle.

How can I open my third eye to its full potential and how can I turn it on and off like the little girl I saw on a video on youtube? I am quite new to this so I apologize for my ignorance in the subject.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: My experience while opening my third eye   My experience while opening my third eye EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:01 pm

hi,
Are you referring the JBsweet channel on "Close The Third Eye Chakra"? Her video uses hypnosis to "permanent" closed the third eye,you can change certain things and record using own words instead.
* How can I open my third eye to its full potential
Meditation is the key,mediate all the chakras
just my 2 cents worth Idea
Back to top Go down
Dan636
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: My experience while opening my third eye   My experience while opening my third eye EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:24 pm

No, there's this video and it's a little girl from India and she says she can "turn it on and off" at will. I think it's called something like girl demonstrates cool super power.

I want to open it and use it to its full potential but I heard it was like bad to open it.
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: My experience while opening my third eye   My experience while opening my third eye EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:20 am

As I said above post self hypnosis can temporarily "switched" off when you want to.Its bad only if you can't handled the information you received and you can see entities and all sorts of weird stuff,whether he/she can see or not depends on the sensitiveness of the person.
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: My experience while opening my third eye   My experience while opening my third eye EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:14 am

It's not a bad thing to open your third eye but it can be potentially dangerous or extremely disturbing. If one's mind is spiritually strong but psychologically weak then opening is not such a very good idea. Dan if you think you are ready, well here's one basic opening method: balance (or align) your other chakras (or dantians) during meditation and only when you believe your overall energy is cultivated and balanced enough, gradually raise the vibrations on your forehead in order to fully unleash the power of your 3rd eye.
Balancing can take days, months or even years. The activation process itself can take a couple of minutes or even hours. Basically, everything depends on the practicioner.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: My experience while opening my third eye   My experience while opening my third eye EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:54 pm

What sort of meditation should you do after opening your third eye.
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: My experience while opening my third eye   My experience while opening my third eye EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:31 pm

energy ball wrote:
What sort of meditation should you do after opening your third eye.
simply your own or favorite meditation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My experience while opening my third eye   My experience while opening my third eye Empty

Back to top Go down

My experience while opening my third eye

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1