Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steps for Doing a Telekinesis Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harv22
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Harv22

telekinesis - Steps for Doing a Telekinesis Experiment Empty
PostSubject: Steps for Doing a Telekinesis Experiment   telekinesis - Steps for Doing a Telekinesis Experiment EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:42 am

Here are the steps required in order to test or to develop your Telekinesis ability:
• Step One: Focus on the object for about 10 minutes until you feel it’s a part of you
• Step Two: Visualizing the change you want to do to the object whether its bending it or moving it
• Step Three: Trying to move the object is the final step, you should never use force because it will not work
cyclops
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Steps for Doing a Telekinesis Experiment   telekinesis - Steps for Doing a Telekinesis Experiment EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:53 am

What do you mean by never using force? Forcing muscles?
PK/TK can be a lot more effective when the energy from muscles is used properly. It doesn't take me 10 minutes but 10 seconds to feel a connection between me and the object by the way Razz The difficult part is to manipulate that connection.
Back to top Go down
Harv22
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Harv22

PostSubject: Re: Steps for Doing a Telekinesis Experiment   telekinesis - Steps for Doing a Telekinesis Experiment EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:38 am

Revo,
I mean don't force yourself to move the object if you feel your chi is poor at that time  or felt dizzy, just enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Steps for Doing a Telekinesis Experiment   telekinesis - Steps for Doing a Telekinesis Experiment EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:07 am

Getting the right mindset is the most difficult part. I can totally agree with using little force. If I were to do telekinesis without the use of hands, moving the object would be instant if I get into the right mindset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steps for Doing a Telekinesis Experiment   telekinesis - Steps for Doing a Telekinesis Experiment Empty

Back to top Go down

Steps for Doing a Telekinesis Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1