Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how to open your root chakra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DavidChakrathirdeye
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

chakra - how to open your root chakra Empty
PostSubject: how to open your root chakra   chakra - how to open your root chakra EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Can you help me open my root chakra
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: how to open your root chakra   chakra - how to open your root chakra EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:29 am

Meditation can help
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: how to open your root chakra   chakra - how to open your root chakra EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:34 am

Send energy to the root chakra. I like to stand up with knees slightly bent with my back straight. I visualize energy, specifically green energy, coming up through my feet and entering the root chakra. I visualize the energy turn red, and the chakra spins faster and faster. Another technique I use is that I breathe energy into the root chakra. With each inhale, I visualize white energy going down to the chakra and visualize a red orb expanding where the root chakra is located. This can be done to the other chakras as well.
Back to top Go down
DavidChakrathirdeye
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: how to open your root chakra   chakra - how to open your root chakra EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Thank I opened my root chakra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to open your root chakra   chakra - how to open your root chakra Empty

Back to top Go down

how to open your root chakra

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1